2015 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate Feb 15 Seoul Time | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate Feb 15 Seoul Time

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, I really think that Gracie is her own worst enemy at this point...
Gracie just needs to land her jumps and she would win most competitions she enters. She doesn't have to be a great performer like Ashley to get big scores but she skates scared to often.

Last edited:

doze

On the Ice
im wondering what you guys would say if you could say something inspirational to any of the skaters skating tonight?

Skategmt

On the Ice
I would tell Gracie that tonight's her night and that she can do it, she just needs to believe in herself and not think about Tue other ladies :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To Alaine: You are awesome! Try not to UR your jumps and to do your best and show that Canada is going to have strong women in the future!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
im wondering what you guys would say if you could say something inspirational to any of the skaters skating tonight?

I would tell them to be still and calm, that they have put a lot of work into what they are doing and not even the judges could skate and win against them in a head to head competition (just to make them smile/laugh). I would tell them to enjoy it because win or lose, there are thousands of people rooting for them and cheering them on to succeed.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brooklee and Kailani, my Australian Princesses, now is your time! Put the SP behind you and rise, rise, and show the world what you have!

Skategmt

On the Ice
I would tell the girls from the lesser- known countries that they deserve to be there just as much as the higher scoring girls, so they should be confident dont get discouraged, and skate their best :)

GF2445

Record Breaker
Brooklee and Kailani, my Australian Princesses, now is your time! Put the SP behind you and rise, rise, and show the world what you have!

As a bearded Austrian lady said last year at a singing competition "rise like a pheonix" ;)
Like if you get the reference

GF2445

Record Breaker
Dang it I just got rid of my candle! I'm really mad right now....

When the skating lesson began lighting a candle for carolina when she had that hideous program least season (before changing back to Bolero), i began buying candles and now i have a mini supply.

doze

On the Ice
When the skating lesson began lighting a candle for carolina when she had that hideous program least season (before changing back to Bolero), i began buying candles and now i have a mini supply.

I just found a new one so I'm ready!