2015 Four Continents GALA | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents GALA

ordinary person

On the Ice
It never ceases to surprise me people are still complaining about the most pointless subjects ever despite the uttermost depths of obscenity this sport already has displayed for decades.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I found that one of the Korean photo blogs that I follow has uploaded the Gala pictures that he took. The quality of the pictures is amazing. :love: I think 4CC has given us some of the best fan coverage we've seen. Practice reports, videos, and photos everywhere!

Gala pics from leaninseeker -> a bit Korean skater biased (as expected) but he really took awesome pics for other skaters as well
Part One
- specially loved the pics from the Shibs, Zijun, and Chock/Bates

Part 2
- you guys will love Josh's pics

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I found that one of the Korean photo blogs that I follow has uploaded the Gala pictures that he took. The quality of the pictures is amazing. :love: I think 4CC has given us some of the best fan coverage we've seen. Practice reports, videos, and photos everywhere!

Gala pics from leaninseeker -> a bit Korean skater biased (as expected) but he really took awesome pics for other skaters as well
Part One
- specially loved the pics from the Shibs, Zijun, and Chock/Bates

Part 2
- you guys will love Josh's pics

Wow, great find! That awkward first photo of the exhibition finale just kills me :laugh: And yeah, Josh's pics are nice..

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Must say, these Korean photographers are awesome!!:bow: Basically the best quality figure skating motion photos I have ever seen!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, thanks for posting!

I like Misha and his selfie stick. He really brings everyone together! The one of D/R where he's holding her upside down is incredible.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Thanks for posting the link to the pictures! They are beautifully taken, excellent quality. :love:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not only excellent quality pictures, but they really capture the skaters' expressions and the joy they are feeling.