Favorite/important Moments from 4CC | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Favorite/important Moments from 4CC

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Thanks Sandpiper. I'm struggling to find music for the Denis and Joshua section :bang:
I feel your pain. I once had to do video editing (not a serious project, but still, I felt obligated to finish it after everyone else on the project fled). It truly takes hours and hours just to get a few minutes of footage together. I told myself never again. :hopelessness:

salchowx4

On the Ice
Favorite moment before watching sabinfire's video: Josh Farris FS

Favorite moment after watching sabinfire's video: ISU NEEDS REFORM

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK....I'm finished with my video and it basically turned into a Denis Ten tribute video in the end? :slink:

Turn on the 720p HD !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1quArl_lw-0&feature=youtu.be

Any input would be greatly appreciated:) Sorry I couldn't use everyones favorite moments but there is only so much time. I did the best I could with downloading as few videos as possible.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice video, what is the music? It could be used for any skating program, IMO. Love the bit with Pang and Tong and the floating away spiral (or whatever it's called).

I like that you had Samantha in it as well - she is often overlooked. I wish she could place higher b/c her Carmen really is good. However, I think it's time to retire the program though and start fresh next season.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The first song is a live performance on youtube by two thirteen year old girls. I'm going to credit them once I get home tonight and can find their info. It's pretty amazing IMHO. :clap:

The credits for the music are in the description(can't tell you off the top of my head) :slink:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here is a link to the performance I used for the first song on the video. I just ripped the audio directly from YouTube.

http://youtu.be/1P7fjcM_lOQ

You should give them a 'like'....I did.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
OK....I'm finished with my video and it basically turned into a Denis Ten tribute video in the end? :slink:

Turn on the 720p HD !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1quArl_lw-0&feature=youtu.be

Any input would be greatly appreciated:) Sorry I couldn't use everyones favorite moments but there is only so much time. I did the best I could with downloading as few videos as possible.

Awwaw, I just saw it! It is so cute. Zijun is like a fairy, so beautiful! Thanks Sam-Skwantch.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know right! Zijun is amazing. To bad there never seem to be enough medals to go around. I really really liked the Sam Cesario spread eagles too :love:

Thank you all for your suggestions. I missed almost the entire event and discovered most of it thru these suggestions :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I know right! Zijun is amazing. To bad there never seem to be enough medals to go around. I really really liked the Sam Cesario spread eagles too :love:

Thank you all for your suggestions. I missed almost the entire event and discovered most of it thru these suggestions :)

Perhaps there could be a sequel for more fantastic 4CC moments?

Haha, no pressure. :) Great job on the video!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Perhaps there could be a sequel for more fantastic 4CC moments?

Haha, no pressure. :) Great job on the video!

I really wish I could have done more. Maybe the sequel will be WC's but its such a time consuming adventure that I hesitate to promise anything. I never even did a sequel to my "favorite smiley moments" thread that I had promised.

I'm glad some people enjoyed it. :)

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really wish I could have done more. Maybe the sequel will be WC's but its such a time consuming adventure that I hesitate to promise anything. I never even did a sequel to my "favorite smiley moments" thread that I had promised.

I'm glad some people enjoyed it. :)

I'm just teasing. I know video editing is totally time consuming. You should have a life outside of catering to a bunch of people on a skating board. :laugh: