2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5

TMC

Record Breaker
If you come to NYC I'll make you one. Fair 'nuff? I am horrible at folding it in the pan so it tends to look like an omelet after a nervous breakdown, but it's still very tasty!

Already in the kitchen making an omelet pizza, yum yum

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I want the omelet!!!! I'm drinking darjeeling tea with candied ginger and frothed milk on top. I'm addicted to it. Is that weird?

I'm totally addicted to Earl Grey, which alas I can't afford, so I make due with Trader Joe's. TG for Trader Joe's.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well it's still nice of you to try and to keep us updated. If I remember last year, the last two groups were available on a stream, but only those two. So I'm hoping history repeats itself!

I'm at work and can't even watch. Just bored at work. :slink:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
No kidding! Yesterday I was thinking, "Is there any paris or ice dance couples where the female is older than the male?" All I could think was Meryl Davis and Charlie White (Meryl January 1, 1987. Charlie October 24, 1987). But I'm sure there's more.

The Kerrs, The Reeds, Kavaguti & Smirnov.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Koreans are in the FD!!! :cheer:

The Isrealis got a SB, but it was only enough to put them into 9th (out of 13)

They looked really upset.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Kerrs, The Reeds, Kavaguti & Smirnov.

I suppose you went back to that previous conversation, as those partnerships were all posted in the replies! (The 2 sibling partnerships being posted by me! ;) :biggrin: )

But, you missed the one that sparked the conversation - Savchenko & Massot

Sforza siblings on now

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
I suppose you went back to that previous conversation, as those partnerships were all posted in the replies! (The 2 sibling partnerships being posted by me! ;) :biggrin: )

But, you missed the one that sparked the conversation - Savchenko & Massot

Sforza siblings on now

CaroLiza_fan

Lol, no but this thread advances faster thatn I can type and watch the competition at teh same time. :D

TMC

Record Breaker
Love the hobbies that this couple has: "being creative" for her and "tattoos" for him :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK. What's the craic with the number 3 on Leo Luca's back? Are they trying to look like they are competing in a ballroom dancing competition?

Well, their costumes do look like ballroom dancing constumes, so I suppose that is the theme they are trying to get across.

(I LOVED both costumes, by the way.)

They weren't too sure about how to react to the scores they got. But, they're through to the FD, so no need to worry!

CaroLiza_fan

TMC

Record Breaker
The US couple just knocked their own TES record out of the park

ETA: And total score by nearly 6 points

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The US couple just knocked their own TES record out of the park

I just rewatched their FD. They have one spectacular straight line lift in it. She's quite compelling to watch. Glad to hear they've done well. They look like they've got quite a lot of potential.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Even with a SB Progrebinsky was not happy at all. Shpibllad had to give some consolation talk.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
2nd French couple on. And, boys but they are young looking! :eek:

Is Louis really four years older than Angelique?! They both look about 12!!! :laugh:

Lots of energy from them.

The TES box has them way out in the lead, so I would be VERY surprised if we don't have new leaders.

CaroLiza_fan

TMC

Record Breaker
I just rewatched their FD. They have one spectacular straight line lift in it. She's quite compelling to watch. Glad to hear they've done well. They look like they've got quite a lot of potential.

Just watched it - that lift is something!