Kristina Astakhova & Alexei Rogonov | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Kristina Astakhova & Alexei Rogonov

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
thats unfortunate. I hope they are not too bothered or distracted by the absence of their coach and can still perform their best

adelia

Record Breaker
The TES mark I understand but PCS should have been higher. Undermarked on PCS IMO.

tulosai

Record Breaker
The TES mark I understand but PCS should have been higher. Undermarked on PCS IMO.

Agree 100%. I am totally baffled that Kayne/O'Shea are in front of them. I think I'd have given them the third highest PCS of the night tonight.

Reynnou

On the Ice
Their PSC are ridiculous... :rolleye:

I hope they'll skate their LP as great as they have at Ondrej Nepela Trophy!

Alba

Record Breaker

Shame, shame, shame. That's all I can say about those ridiculous PCS. I'm not surprised at all though but it's sad.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Probably. Unfortunate series of events.

Their FS was not good, several errors.

Yes it was unfortunate but the concept is still amazing. I hope they will be able to skate it to its potential later this season.

adelia

Record Breaker
Yes it was unfortunate but the concept is still amazing. I hope they will be able to skate it to its potential later this season.
Underscored on PCS yet again. I can't believe the POTO program after theirs with 2 falls got higher PCS.

adelia

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, Ksenia and Fedor just received 11 pts higher PCS (with one fall) so A/R's PCS is mind boggling.

The skating quality of S&K is superior, no doubt about that. A&R SS are still not quite good enough, not to speak about the TES (46.49) in the FD which is really poor, but they should get high marks for CH, TR, IN, PE.

In anycase, the key is to skate clean. You'll see that PCS will go higher in those cases, as usual.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
The skating quality of S&K is superior, no doubt about that. A&R SS are still not quite good enough, not to speak about the TES (46.49) in the FD which is really poor, but they should get high marks for CH, TR, IN, PE.

In anycase, the key is to skate clean. You'll see that PCS will go higher in those cases, as usual.

:thumbsup: S/K should definitely get higher PCS than A&R but A&R were robbed here especially in the short.

Alba

Record Breaker
:thumbsup: S/K should definitely get higher PCS than A&R but A&R were robbed here especially in the short.

I agree. That's why I think they don't have the luxury to make too many mistakes. Anyway, they are a new couple and they have done an amazing job so far. They have two great programs. They will improve. I'm confident.