2015 Junior World Championships: Predictions Game | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior World Championships: Predictions Game

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It has now gone 09:30 EET (08:30 CET / 07:30 GMT), and I am afraid that means the target time for getting your predictions in has now passed.

However, if you still want to enter, I will use my discretion to accept entries for each discipline right up to the start of their Short Programme.

The Ladies Short will start in just under an hour's time at 10:30 EET (09:30 CET / 08:30 GMT)

Just enough time for breakfast! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
<deleted> :laugh2:

I'm gonna go get some coffee and re-do a third of the scores :rolleye:

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So. When I'd copied the final results into my doc to tally the scores, I'd had them all right... up until a point when I somehow deleted Sotskova.. :scratch: But that's okay because when I re-tallied I saw it had only taken a toll on a handful of the predictions. A positive toll! For example..

wow silver :party:

You're actually gold :biggrin:

Gold: alebi, CaroLiza_fan, Florencito, HanDomi, & Lydia1703, 60 points!
Silver: baymax24, invisiblespiral, & samm22, 55 points!
Bronze: paulusfr, satine94, & YesWay, 50 points!

8 players got the podium totally right! Costliest error was predicting Chen too high... :no:

Congrats :hb:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Also, five of you are not yet on the scoresheet, simply because this is your first round playing. Don't worry, you will be added once I bother CaroLiza_fan to do it :p

eta: It's done :biggrin:

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE RESULTS

Popova/Vlasenko totally messed up all the predictions :) Almost everyone put them on podium, most of predictioners put them on 2nd place. Well, it didn't happen so the results are not very high.
Funny thing, everyone guessed the winners (Anna Yanovskaya and Sergey Mozgov) correctly. It wasn't too hard, was it? :)

Gold: shared two people: Skategmt and GF2445 with exectly the same predictions - 60 points! Congratulations!
Silver: The Finn - 50 points! Well done!
Bronze: with just 5 points less shared inside edges, stryke, alebi, HanDomi, sequinsgalore, satine94 and CaroLiza_fan - 45 points! Good job!

Congratulations to winners. :cheer::hb::points:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
seems like i suck at this game, better luck next season :laugh:

guenever

Rinkside
Men's results:

Gold: HanDomi with 60 points, also the only one of us to get the whole podium right!
Silver: inside edges with 55 points!
Bronze: gallavich, GF2445, Lydia1703, skategmt, somomo, and voolfee with 50 points!

Congratulations everybody!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I was asked to do Pairs as well, so here are the results :biggrin:

Gold: gallavich & samm22 with 75 points!
Silver: florencito, GF2445, matmuh, sequinsgalore, Skategmt, sunny_stars, & The Finn with 60 points!
Bronze: alebi, CaroLiza_fan, guenever, invisiblespiral, voolfee, & YesWay with 55 points!

This is the first time I've been able to announce perfect scores (since I usually tally for the Ladies' event) so a big congrats to the gold medallists, as well as everyone else! :hb:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
And the overall 'medallists' for the Junior Worlds Predictions Game are:

Gold: samm22 & sequinsgalore with 210 points!
Silver: alebi & CaroLiza_fan with 205 points!
Bronze: HanDomi with 200 points!

Great job! :cheer:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thank you!!! I was wondering how I got 210, since I only saw the 75 and the 55...I'm so new to this! I wasn't expecting to do that well! :)

You're welcome. We don't post all the scores on here just because there are usually so many, but everyone does get credit for each discipline they predict.

Congrats on your overall score once again! That's the toughest of all to do :cheer: