Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
She's really incredible. Astonishing, how she really skates to her music, her timing is spot on.
But I think the age rules are good, I wouldn't mind if they were stricter. Let them have their childhood, as it doesn't last long for them anyway.

kallirroe

On the Ice
Psussane i agree with you ( although i am not sure if those kids do indeed have a childhood when they are in the elite club so soon and have big dreams ) , but i am reffering more to the fact that 15th june is the limit...so a child born a day after must wait a year and supposed to be incapable(?) to compete. Liza has a facebook account too !! Not sure if she or her grandpa administrates it. She asked for help about music of her programms😍😍 we will see in the test skates in september , or hopefully sooneeeerr 😁😁😁

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I want to see her in juniors so badly. But perhaps one more year would actually be beneficial--she could clean up her lutz and flip before she goes into juniors.

icepenguin

Spectator
New account here :) I was wondering when Liza will be eligible for the Junior Grand Prix season. 2016-2017 I'm guessing?

Basil

On the Ice
She's a very sincere and kind girl. Very artistic and musical, it is obvious that she likes to perform for the people. Likes to smile and knows what a powerful tool it is. I can't wait to see her adult programs, they are going to be something.

witcher

Match Penalty