Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

Basil

On the Ice
She's somethin' special, ain't she? Beautiful moves, impressive spins and cascades.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
again too bad I have to be at work
Can't wait to see her live
Basically my goal along with seeing Alisa:love:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oleg Nugumanov put yet another video up on Facebook a couple of days ago.

But this time it is of Liza's 9 year old cousin, Andrey Kutovoi, doing a test skate on 3rd September.

Andrey Kutovoi SP 2015

:jaw:

There must be something in the genes! Either that or the water!

CaroLiza_fan

paulusfr

On the Ice
Yes, programs are very good, but almost every triple jump looks underrotated or even downgraded... especially flip and lutz. Same situation like in the end of the past season

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
Yes, programs are very good, but almost every triple jump looks underrotated or even downgraded... especially flip and lutz. Same situation like in the end of the past season
Yes I noticed that, the hook on the landings, most noticeable in her lutz.

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
I think Liza cannot fully rotate 3lutz or 3flip mainly because of her lack of physical strength. Hopefully she can get stronger step by step.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
she looks so grown up when she wears makeup
Like a completely diff person

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
For those that want to watch Liza's SP at the Denkova-Staviski Cup, she will be on next.

Here is the livestreaming link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jemwn92TiPs

Sorry for it being so last minute. I only thought of posting it in her Fan Fest there now.

But, since it is a YouTube stream, you can wind back to her if you come across this too late.

Plus, the livestream of today's action WILL be archived.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks a ton! :cheer2::thumbsup:

You're welcome. If you want to read what I commented after her routine, it can be found here.

(I don't want to post any spoilers in this thread, so that is why I am linking rather than copying).

Whenever the livestream gets archived, I will post a direct link to Liza's routine within the complete video, to save you searching through all the hours of coverage!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
For some reason the video was changed on youtube's end... so the correct link is: https://youtu.be/jemwn92TiPs?t=7h45m22s

Thank you. I have just corrected the link.

Now that I think of it, the same thing happened with yesterday's video.

I missed the first 2 hours of the Junior Ladies FS, and decided to play catch-up just in case it was not archived. During it, the video suddenly stopped playing, and when I looked at the time, I found that everything before the start of the Junior Ladies FS had been trimmed off.

But, I managed to find where I had got to, and was able to continue watching.

After the time that the competition was due to finish, I checked in another window if it had been archived, and it had. So, I took a time stamp from the video of where I was at (which was now just under 5 hours long), and went to bed.

When I got up this morning and checked, I found that the video was back up to the full 10 hours, and the time stamp was totally wrong! :rolleye:

Thank goodness I had decided to stop watching at a skater who was wearing a dress that was VERY easy to spot! (Canary Yellow!) :laugh:

So, I'll leave it a bit longer tomorrow before I start posting links. (Although, I may not be able to watch live tomorrow, so...)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: