Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

The Finn

Record Breaker
Yep, there is no way she is going to beat Polina, Masha or Anastasia. Last year she was 5th and that is pretty much the best placement one can realistically hope for her this year. Sadly I think she will probably end up lower than that.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Well, it`s so sad :( I thought if she will skate clean, she could beat Fedichkina and Gubanova, because they are unstable. :(

adelia

Record Breaker
Well, it`s so sad :( I thought if she will skate clean, she could beat Fedichkina and Gubanova, because they are unstable. :(
She has fairly serious UR problems.
Having said that, I think the Fed will still give her 2 JGP spots next season, regardless of the outcome of Junior Nationals.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't see why it's so sad if she doesn't medal here...obviously many talented girls will have to miss out on medals, there aren't enough for everyone and I'm sure she understands that. She just turned 13, she has plenty of time. Last year Polina didn't medal and Alisa was 8th.

Liza & Petr at the theatre :love::

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...568.1073741829.100007696698864&type=3&theater

Improvising on the ice :points::

https://www.facebook.com/olegnugumanov/videos/vb.100001529231768/1058645770863054/?type=2&theater

She just posted this on her FB page and this is legitimately sad, that it upset her enough to post:

Many times when i publish my video competitions or performances i read a lots comments of jealousy and very bad words and i do not understand why and this hurts so much in me. figure skating is my life every day i have training and some time i cry for realize my dream . Maybe peoples do not understand this ... yes this hurts really much
i am sorry for my bad inglish
Liza.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
She just posted this on her FB page and this is legitimately sad, that it upset her enough to post:

Many times when i publish my video competitions or performances i read a lots comments of jealousy and very bad words and i do not understand why and this hurts so much in me. figure skating is my life every day i have training and some time i cry for realize my dream . Maybe peoples do not understand this ... yes this hurts really much
i am sorry for my bad inglish
Liza.

Oh my! I cant believe someone writes mean thinhs to her!:eekn::angry1:
Dont read them Liza bb!

doesnt work:(

Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Elizabeth Nugumanova ranked fourth after the short program at the Russian championship in Chelyabinsk, gaining 65.24 points. After the speech, a student of Alexei Mishin commented on your rental.

- Very much pleased with my rental - said Elizabeth Nugumanova. - I received good marks for technique. I can say that tried very hard to show what I can ...

I am very comfortable to train in a group of Alexei Mishin, engage with Tatiana Nikolaevna Mishina, with my choreographer Tatiana Nikolaevna Prokofiev, helps us a lot, Oleg S. Tataurov. I'm glad I'm with them.

We recently opened a school "Star ice", I am happy that I can skate on the same ice with Lisa Tuktamysheva, our other guys. Constantly I look like Lisa trains. Very much I want to do all that she does, and more. I believe that my strong quality - it is confidence, I always go out on the ice confident. Can genes. I do not know. My grandfather, former skater. He now works as a coach in Riga. Sometimes he comes to me to St. Petersburg ...

Who will be adjusted to an arbitrary. I want to try to get into the top three. And will make every effort for this. But even if it does not, do not worry. Everything has its time. My time will come - commented Elizabeth Nugumanova.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/news/1744-elizaveta-nugumanova-moe-vremya-eshche-pridet.html

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
It will be so great to prove the naysayers wrong & have a high place in the overall standings!
Good luck in the FS Liza!:clap::hap57:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yep, there is no way she is going to beat Polina, Masha or Anastasia. Last year she was 5th and that is pretty much the best placement one can realistically hope for her this year. Sadly I think she will probably end up lower than that.

What were you saying again? :rofl2:

Congrats Liza for beating expectations & skating 2 great clean programs...your time will come when others won't be held up over you :clap:

adelia

Record Breaker

Congrats Liza for beating expectations & skating 2 great clean programs...your time will come when others won't be held up over you :clap:
Liza did great. But there was only one person who skated a clean FS. And that's Polina.

The Finn

Record Breaker

Despite the fact that Liza did better than I thought, most of the points I said happened. Liza didn't get a medal and she didn't Beat Polina or Masha and she kind of didn't beat Anastasia either, rather Anastasia beat herself. If Anastasia had been her normal self then Liza would have been 5th like I said.