2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate

MalAssada

Medalist
What time is the last group scheduled to go to warm-up? I have got a faint hope I might be able to watch it.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Erm, I only realised there now. This isn't a seeded draw. We've gone from 20th to 23rd in the SP, and next (Li) is 24th, and then 19th.

Why, oh why, do they not do a pure seeded countdown to the SP leader?! It's more exciting like that!

But, can I just say, although she is 10 points behind Ukolova, I am really impressed with that girl from Singapore! :cheer:

And I am with the current Chinese girl too! Just a pity she fell.

She should climb up a few places after that! ;) :biggrin:

Look, her TES was nearly 10 above Ukolova before it started getting adjusted! And Ukolova was 4 places above her in the SP!!! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Nope, I'm watching it on the ISU channel too! But, from what I've gathered, we're in the lucky minority! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

And there is some geo-blocking?I watch from the Czech Republic with any problems and no geo-blocking. For which countries is it geo-blocked?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I bet it's revenge for Universal Sports being blocked on YouTube... Are you watching from a stream? If so which one?

Nope. I tried the Estonian channel which didn't work, and Hola is officially down. Perhaps I should install Chrome and run Santine's program (thanks S!), but for now it'll be YouTube and all the friendly folks here providing PBP and other colorful commentary!

:biggrin: