2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
I'm more concerned about the JGP spots...Karen will need to skate well. I think it's a given the Japanese and Russians will be the top two countries, but Elisabet's SB is higher than hers.

How are GP Spots determined? Sorry to bother o. o

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
They should. Especially that future talent is shown here *nudge nudge.*

You know there is so much going on over here right now, like Alpine skiing, Ski jumping, Nordic combined, Biathlon world championships, Track and field indoor Euoropean championships, Women’s football Algarve cup etc etc, that are much more interesting for us :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
She mightn't have had the Junior Worlds that she was hoping for, but I have a feeling about Lea Serna.

She was really good at Nationals, and she led for so long in the SP on Wednesday before she was pushed her down.

2 falls were always going to punish her (she lost a place to Pierce), but the potential is there.

All the best for the future

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know there is so much going on over here right now, like Alpine skiing, Ski jumping, Nordic combined, Biathlon world championships, Track and field indoor Euoropean championships, Women’s football Algarve cup etc etc, that are much more interesting for us :laugh:

The worst of it is, I'm taping most of what you've listed!!! (Well, not the althletics, but everything else!!!)

:cheer: Wishing all the best to all the girls in this group!!! :cheer:

They ALL impressed me in the SP!!! ;) :biggrin:

(And getting to hear "O Fortuna" impresses me even more!!!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
What a strange experience to hear a figure skating coach speaking Dutch on the television (okay, live stream). Not an every-day occurrence! :laugh: