2015 Junior Worlds Free Dance March 7 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Free Dance March 7

elif

Medalist
37.54 TES with one missing element and still in medal position :laugh: Good save Marie Bowness!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Y&M in their own league and while a deserved win I find them much less interesting tha RUS previous jr. World champions. At least they have the looks of stars and you know how much that matters in russian field.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Y/M are just in a different league from everyone else. I/Z have competition. I'm very much looking forward to next year when they hit seniors.

That was sharp and sexy and dramatic without being OTT.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Y/M is just in a different league. For me, it's the dance of the season. It's a DANCE, real dance. Congratulations, well deserved score. Would be even higher with proper executed twizzles.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
N&K: voidy, funny and stylish at the same time. Love this FD. TES already 4 points higher than Parsons, pleeease judges give it to them.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Y/M is just in a different league. For me, it's the dance of the season. It's a DANCE, real dance. Congratulations, well deserved score. Would be even higher with proper executed twizzles.

Agree. Just took a look to scores at Euro 2015 and Anna and Sergey would place 5th there just behind Lena and Ruslan. And they're still very young and have got some time to improve before the big senior competitions. And now what's that? Nazarova and Nikitin have pretty high TES? Could it be a medal possibly?

thoakun

Final Flight
I know nothing about ice dance so I'm just looking for something engrossing. M/N has that, and those lifts are very interesting.

nadster

Final Flight
And Canada is out of the top 3 countries meaning that we only get to send 1 team to each JGP.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I wonder how the music selection process works. It was not POTO which is now or R&J. I never heard the "robot" music which Zhenya used before. Yet the Ukrainians used it in their FS as well at the same competition.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'm sorry but M/C look pale after Y/M and N/N.