Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Looks like a fake, because there's NO exchange like that on Padishahan's insta page at all (plus, the language used is rather weird). And, as previous experience tells us, let's wait for her dad's input.

I hope it is! If she's in that much pain, it can rule her out for the whole season.
Also... her mom sounded kind of rude/annoyed in that comment?
tbh, it doesn't sound THAT unbelievable that she might pull out from GPs, after all, there's only 2 weeks between shanghai and SkAm, I can't see how she can get all of her jumps back by then.
But if they do pull out, it will be for the better, that's for sure!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Looks like a fake, because there's NO exchange like that on Padishahan's insta page at all (plus, the language used is rather weird). And, as previous experience tells us, let's wait for her dad's input.

Though I don't want to play her injury down, this post looks also very weird to me. The formulation, the words chosen, also I doubt that if Lilbet's mother would want to announce something to the world she would show her daughter's problems by posting her on the podium when she is shaking hand with somebody.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Though I don't want to play her injury down

Injury (or rather, the effects) is still there, no doubt - we could see that from the way Lil'bet skated at ST. On the other hand, only TeamTut hating wackos would think that they would push her to perform at ST if it weren't safe for her (forget about Lil'bet's super-protective parents, who'd tear apart anyone who'd endanger their daughter's health).

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
My guess is Elisabet is suffering from pinched nerves in her spine due to vertebrae or lumbal discs being cracked and/or malformed. Caused by overload, excessive pounding, overextending etc.?

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Another post from Lil'bet

As soon as the consequences of the injury due to which I had to withdraw from the Grand Prix will pass, and I fully recover, I will begin rehearsing my roles in the Carmen show and the The Nutcracker and the Mouse King fairy tale. It is a great honour for me to work with Ilya Averbukh in a team with eminent skaters like Roman Kostomarov, Margarita Drobyazko, Povilas Vanagas and Oksana Domnina. Become a part of a large team of almost 80 people. It’s a special joy for me that my first performance in this format will take place in Almaty.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Good recovery for Lilbet. I was missing her last week and it seems that she will withdraw from GP China as well, but I hope she will be fine before 4CC and worlds. :thumbsup:

LynsJ

On the Ice
Good recovery for Lilbet. I was missing her last week and it seems that she will withdraw from GP China as well, but I hope she will be fine before 4CC and worlds. :thumbsup:

Such a pity for her after such a breakout end to last season! Hoping it doesn’t set her too far back.

Decoder

On the Ice

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Annual voting of the Altyn Samgay National Sports Award (Republic of Kazakhstan) begins.

THE BEST WINTER SPORTS ATHLETE: https://awards.olympic.kz/en/award/the-best-athlete-of-the-year-in-winter-sports. Voted for Elizabeth Tursınbaeva (among six nominees).

THE BEST WINTER SPORTS COACH: https://awards.olympic.kz/en/award/the-best-coach-of-the-year-in-winter-sports. Voted for Tutberidze (among five nominees)

Both Elizabeth and Eteri are far ahead at the moment.

Done! Good luck to Eteri and Elizabet, they deserve these awards so much!