cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
https://www.sports.kz/news/radi-nee...heniya-i-trenirovkah-so-zvezdami-u-tutberidze

Not sure it was posted anywhere here before, but I was looking for news on Elizabet and stumbled on this interview of her from March this year.

She says her back was a long going issue, so it essentially came to a point where trivial solutions weren’t helping anymore, and she had to take a serious treatment.

She also said that there’s progress with her recovery, which is good news.

She said she couldn’t watch 4CC because it was too sad for her she couldn’t participate this year :( but she planned to watch worlds.

She wants to be back next season ~meaning this season~.
Her main goal right now are next Olympics, she says she’ll do anything for it.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I knew she was good with Violin, but wow! She has beautiful voice! :luv17:
Amazing voice and piano playing. Llbet has talents beyond figure skating.
https://www.sports.kz/news/radi-nee...heniya-i-trenirovkah-so-zvezdami-u-tutberidze

Not sure it was posted anywhere here before, but I was looking for news on Elizabet and stumbled on this interview of her from March this year.

She says her back was a long going issue, so it essentially came to a point where trivial solutions weren’t helping anymore, and she had to take a serious treatment.

She said she couldn’t watch 4CC because it was too sad for her she couldn’t participate this year :( but she planned to watch worlds.

Any chance for her to compete this season whatever this season is? Backs are very tricky and I know when I wake up with a stiff back it makes my day difficult. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a figure skater with back pain. :(

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

I wanna see Lilbet back (sounds weird if her back is the problem?) on the ice and competing at the olympic games. Sad to read about her being unable to watch 4CC :(

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Amazing voice and piano playing. Llbet has talents beyond figure skating.

Any chance for her to compete this season whatever this season is? Backs are very tricky and I know when I wake up with a stiff back it makes my day difficult. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a figure skater with back pain. :(

From what we’ve seen she’s still isn’t back on ice, so perhaps she’s taking her time to fully recover, knowing there won’t be any competitions for her to participate in regardless. I think she might be back on ice sometime this season, take her time to get all her back elements back and aim to return to competition next season.