Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Her Beillman variation in the SP is probably my favorite one that anyone does. Elena Radionova too but Elizabet's is just interesting and just looks awesome.

I can finally spell her name too without checking myself but I've noticed it spelled with a "z" and also with an "s" :confused2:

her biellman is my fave too :love: and about her name, she uses "s" on her instagram account so its probably with s

Warwick360

Medalist
Wow. Saw this girl for the first time just now, seeing her Memoirs of Geisha program and she looks so good. I think this could further signal possible future dominance of Kazakhstani skaters with Ten on Men's and this girl on the Ladies side.

And her approach to Biellmann feels so fresh. :clap: And to boot she's with my favourite coach, Brian Orser. :jaw:

Warwick360

Medalist
And I must confess, considering the name I almost thought this was another additional overload to the already talented pool of Russian skaters. Too bad that there's too many Russians who deserve to be in the Worlds but can't.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I really hope she gets invited to D10's skating show in summer! Love for her to get a local fanbase too :)

PorcoPlane

Rinkside
I really hope she gets invited to D10's skating show in summer! Love for her to get a local fanbase too :)
If she gets invited, I will get another reason for buy tickets to this show. I saw this show last year , and I was very impressed. Too many great skaters, and i saw their in live. And I hope this year there again will be Mao.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
If she gets invited, I will get another reason for buy tickets to this show. I saw this show last year , and I was very impressed. Too many great skaters, and i saw their in live. And I hope this year there again will be Mao.

you must record videos as much as you can :biggrin: (im joking lol)

but thats quite cool though! hope D10 invite Mao too :) and Dai and other countless of people :biggrin:

oh now you mention it PorcoPlane, do you have any info about D10's shows this year? any rumours of who's in the cast and whatnot?

PorcoPlane

Rinkside
you must record videos as much as you can :biggrin: (im joking lol)

but thats quite cool though! hope D10 invite Mao too :) and Dai and other countless of people :biggrin:

oh now you mention it PorcoPlane, do you have any info about D10's shows this year? any rumours of who's in the cast and whatnot?

I only know that show will be. :scratch:I think we will get more information from him after Worlds.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love for her to get a local fanbase too :)

That's why when I made my fan video of her I used some footage from Kazakhstan. It looks like a beautiful place but I suspect very few people are familiar with it.

Personally I'd like to see her stay junior one more season and build up on her current buzz but I'll just be happy to see her skate next year. And some show footage would hit the spot this summer. :)

Last edited:

kallirroe

On the Ice
https://youtu.be/6YP6xqI_x4s
Omg , she is soooo expressive . The song she chose send in clowns ( it had been chosen by yuna kim in sochi ) is so touching. After that performance , i will hear this song and i will remember both . Her bielman spin in the end is just unique. I feel her that she tries to tell a story through her ice skating , she is a performer who lives the moment with all her heart. Enjoy the video 😍😍

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
found some videos of her from earlier years,
these are from NRW trophy in 2011 , she was probably 11 years old then SP, FP
and these are from 2012-2013 season, not sure where but i guess when she was competing for Russia since it seems one of domestic event in russia SP, FP, looking at her LP content, she was doing 2A1/2Lo3S and her speed during her step sequences and overall is really good, its impressive and giving me hope for great things :love: i have one wish though, she seems to have same combo spins, i hope we will see new variations next season :cheer: cant wait to see her senior debut next week and curious about her ChSq for her LP, i think its gonna help them decide whether its good idea to turn seniors or not

edit: and this is from 2009 crystal skate , how cute is she?! :love:

Last edited:

NaVi

Medalist
A new news story just came out on a "mainstream" news source but they seem to be using a year old quote from Orser. He refrers to coaching her for 10 months(he's been her coach for almost 2 years now), refers to last years jr grand prix locations, and mentions winning a few competitions rather than mentioning getting 4th at junior worlds.

http://vesti.kz/figure_skating/204954/

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any word on Elizabet? Will she go senior or stay junior? Programs? Favorite color? Anything ?:popcorn:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
apart from delicious looking macarons and cake (made by her) at her instagram page, no news :( so i went to her mom's fb page to hopefully find some news but i ended up stalking for pictures:slink: (and she posted many :biggrin:)

baby liza with her brother, she is so cutee

new costumes?
she doesnt look impressed :laugh:

with her mom and brian, love her smile

tiny liza with even tinier fans XD

i am guessing this is from National Championship this season (where she won her 2nd senior title)

little chef! 1 2 3 4 5

time to eat!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
ADORABBBLLEEE!!!!

also are those really her new costumes?!?!

Anyway, I'm kinda sad that she isn't taking part of Denis' ice show. I guess more cooking time then? :laugh: Maybe being a cookbook author will be in her off-ice future?

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ADORABBBLLEEE!!!!

also are those really her new costumes?!?!

Anyway, I'm kinda sad that she isn't taking part of Denis' ice show. I guess more cooking time then? :laugh: Maybe being a cookbook author will be in her off-ice future?

me too, i was hoping to see her at Denis's show, maybe because she is junior she isnt included (or was invited but didnt accept who knows :D), i am sure they will get in line to invite her in years to come! :biggrin: i dont know about costumes but i kinda like them haha
she can cook, she can play violin and piano, i say her future is very bright :laugh:
when do they announce JGPS participants? same time as GPS? i want to see her in senior circuit already! but maybe her team decides she will do JGP and compete at 4CC and Worlds as well

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i updated Elizabet's OP page, i hope you guys will like it!
if you have any info about her previous programs,news and videos please share :cheer:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It is lovely! I added a little space around adjacent clckable links so that old folks viewing on tablets (like me) have room for clicking errors. Elizabet's ISU bio says she has a facebook but it doesn't give the address. Do you know it?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Well, obviously she has and obviously i sent her a request but totally forgot about it :laugh: she doesnt seem like she is using it much though (certainly not as much as her mom :p ) added it to her OP

Last edited: