Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:) thank you! You might add her mom's as well? Sometimes the mom's are more interesting than the kids, too. They have more time! I know by the time D&W won the Olympics, their fans were big fans of their moms as well as of them.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i did! you are right, i was looking for Elizabet's pictures and noticed that her mom is an interesting person, she looks friendly and lively, :laugh:i wish i could understand the language

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so, elizabet will turn senior afterall, she will be at SA and SC :yay: this means wait will be longer :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
according to THIS POST (there is link to FSU thread), she will be at Skate Detroit at July 21-25, if we are lucky there might be videos :bow:

jg2000

On the Ice
I hope having back to back GP events won't affect her too much; it would have been nicer if she could have a break in between events, but I think we'll probably see her at Worlds this year! Anyways, I hope she has a successful Senior debut and great programs too.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i hope so too but at least SA and SC are close, so she wont lose much time on plane or deal with jetlag too much, and i think she will be well rested since her season ended at March (she might still do senior B events though),
she probably will be at 4CC and might even be at junior worlds too

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i hope so too but at least SA and SC are close, so she wont lose much time on plane or deal with jetlag too much, and i think she will be well rested since her season ended at March (she might still do senior B events though),
she probably will be at 4CC and might even be at junior worlds too

Does she train in Toronto with Orser? Even if not she could just go there for a few weeks and have no issues adjusting to the time.

Best of luck Elizabet on making the senior debut. I hope she keeps that unique Beillman of hers.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Does she train in Toronto with Orser? Even if not she could just go there for a few weeks and have no issues adjusting to the time. Best if luck Elizabet! I hope she keeps that unique Beillman of hers.

she trains in Canada, i hope she keeps her biellman too! noone does it like her :love:

and thanks Sorrento for interview, i will add it to her OP ; she seems really mature and also humble, i love when she said " I take it quite calmly, and I understand very well that I will have to do a lot of work in order to meet the expectations of my coach and all of Kazakhstan."
and :hijacked: also she really likes Yuzuru's new program?? omg cant wait :laugh:

Edit: nvm, doris already added :laugh:
Edit2: so she is keeping her LP from last season and her SP will be choreographed by Alexei Komolov but she didnt say which song yet, if it was up to me i would keep her SP haha but i guess its ok since its her 1st senior season :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's cool that she plays the violin. Understanding music in such an intimate way can always give a skater a certain advantage plus I'm always a happy to find more orchestra needs like myself. Very cool interview. Thanks Sorento:clap:

I wonder what she'll need to qualify for Boston? Just the minimum score required?

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Her best TES from last season, from the ISU website:

#SkaterCTYCompetitionDateSP TESJ/SCompetitionDATEFS TES
492Elizabet TURSYNBAEVAKAZISU JGP Nagoya TV Cup 201412.09.201434.59JNRW Trophy S&P 201425.11.201464.99

Those are high enough :)

All she needed was
LADIES SP 27.00 FS 47.00

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
her mom posted some pictures and didnt know she is this flexible! :jaw: maybe not Lipnitskaya flexible but still :biggrin: i hope we will see better I spin from her :biggrin:
they are detroit now for her 1st senior competition! :cheer: cant wait to see it, though probably cant watch it live cause it will be middle of the night here :cry:
btw is this brian??

Lipea

Final Flight
Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thanks for the video!! i wonder why they chose this music, she used it as EX last year, i was kinda hoping more upbeat program but she is as always lovely to watch:love: i liked her SP from last season more but its too early to tell and i think camera angle is a factor too(which is still better than nothing haha), her spins seemed faster to me but i hope she will have different variations for her combo spin in the future, also not a fan of 2nd position of her camel spin :slink: good luck for FP! :cheer: