Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated Elizabet's OP. I added the videos from the 2018/19 season, some interviews and program info about the upcoming season.

Good luck in 2019/2020! Let it be even more successful than the last one!

klena

On the Ice
The father of Tursynbaeva: "We have full confidence in Tutberidze. I do not know who is spreading rumors about finding a new coach»

The father of the Kazakhstan figure skater Elizabeth Tursynbayeva Baytak Tursynbaev said about her recovery from injuries, and expressed confidence in the athletes coach Eteri Tutberidze.

"How is Elizabeth?" Is the term of her restoration known?

- She trains, on September 29 we leave to China on Shanghai Trophy. We will be there until October 6. Elizabeth's treatment runs parallel. In sports after all so: if there is trauma – need to be treated, not interrupting training facilities.

- Elizabeth Tursynbayeva is announced for the first stage of the Skate America Grand Prix series, which will be held from 18 to 20 October in Las Vegas. Are you planning to go there?

- Yes, we will go to the USA, we prepare for tournament. The training never stopped. In early September, they were in a relaxed, truncated mode, but now we do not miss training. And now Elizabeth skates her programs fine.

– The injury before the start of the season did not break Elizabeth?

– We had similar events before the youth Olympics in 2016 and last year. Morally, we are ready for anything. But it is unpleasant when it happens before the start of the season.

It's certainly knocked the rhythm a bit, but morale is very strong. The more the coach Eteri Tutberidze always supportive of Elizabeth. We feel support from all our fans – both from Kazakhstan and from Russia.

- Some media have spread information that the figure skating Federation of Kazakhstan is looking for a new coach for Elizabeth. How would you comment on that?

"It's a rumor. I don't know who distributes them. We're not going anywhere. Elizabeth is in the team of Eteri Tutberidze, it is the strongest team in the world.

We fully trust Tutberidze. We are in constant contact, consult with her. She does everything at the highest level – - Tursynbayeva's father told.

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1078562701.html

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
The father of Tursynbaeva: "We have full confidence in Tutberidze. I do not know who is spreading rumors about finding a new coach»

The father of the Kazakhstan figure skater Elizabeth Tursynbayeva Baytak Tursynbaev said about her recovery from injuries, and expressed confidence in the athletes coach Eteri Tutberidze.

"How is Elizabeth?" Is the term of her restoration known?

- She trains, on September 29 we leave to China on Shanghai Trophy. We will be there until October 6. Elizabeth's treatment runs parallel. In sports after all so: if there is trauma – need to be treated, not interrupting training facilities.

- Elizabeth Tursynbayeva is announced for the first stage of the Skate America Grand Prix series, which will be held from 18 to 20 October in Las Vegas. Are you planning to go there?

- Yes, we will go to the USA, we prepare for tournament. The training never stopped. In early September, they were in a relaxed, truncated mode, but now we do not miss training. And now Elizabeth skates her programs fine.

– The injury before the start of the season did not break Elizabeth?

– We had similar events before the youth Olympics in 2016 and last year. Morally, we are ready for anything. But it is unpleasant when it happens before the start of the season.

It's certainly knocked the rhythm a bit, but morale is very strong. The more the coach Eteri Tutberidze always supportive of Elizabeth. We feel support from all our fans – both from Kazakhstan and from Russia.

- Some media have spread information that the figure skating Federation of Kazakhstan is looking for a new coach for Elizabeth. How would you comment on that?

"It's a rumor. I don't know who distributes them. We're not going anywhere. Elizabeth is in the team of Eteri Tutberidze, it is the strongest team in the world.

We fully trust Tutberidze. We are in constant contact, consult with her. She does everything at the highest level – - Tursynbayeva's father told.

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1078562701.html

I hope that Lil bet is able to comeback strong this season! I am excited to see her new programs:) I am glad to hear that her leaving Eteri is just a rumor. They were so cute in the kiss and cry at worlds:love:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Just one more attempt to create discord and discredit Khrustalniy and #TeamTutberidzeForProgress.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yes, it will be interesting to see in what state Elisabet is, the nature of her injury still undisclosed to the public?

Will she throw a quad or another ultra-si element for victory? If not fully healed, she might better spare herself for the GP series and events that really matter later in the season.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Yes, it will be interesting to see in what state Elisabet is, the nature of her injury still undisclosed to the public?

Will she throw a quad or another ultra-si element for victory? If not fully healed, she might better spare herself for the GP series and events that really matter later in the season.

I think she won’t, if she hangs on to the silver or even the podium it will be a good enough outcome for this competition imo.
She needs to just work on making triples stable and huge as they were in spring, and then add 3A and 4S as she feels confident.
It’s a shame she might not make the gpf this year, the injury is really untimely, but she still has next year and the year after to do so :)
Step by step!

readernick

Medalist
I think she won’t, if she hangs on to the silver or even the podium it will be a good enough outcome for this competition imo.
She needs to just work on making triples stable and huge as they were in spring, and then add 3A and 4S as she feels confident.
It’s a shame she might not make the gpf this year, the injury is really untimely, but she still has next year and the year after to do so :)
Step by step!

I agree. Looking at the state of her triple jumps. (especially the lz and flip which have never been strong anyway) it is amazing she did so well with her current layout. I don't think is likely to add a 4S soon. But, I hope she has a great fs.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Seeing the scores it was quite harsh in this moment for Lilbet, but no lady performed by her standars in Shanghai actually. Lilbet still defended 2nd place from SP and I hope it will get better from now. She has two weeks to get into the form before Las Vegas (pity it's not more).