Boyang Jin | Page 81 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Popping in to wish to the funniest guy around, the one and only, Boyang Jin a happy birthday!!!!! 🥳

KiraraChin

Medalist
Ahahaha I saw it this morning!:laugh2:
Do you guys think that she made that herself or she found that on the internet?
I'm not sure but I think it's possible she made it herself! She's very funny and creative.
I love the recognition from one sailor to the other. They are both equally cute to me :luv17:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Boyang has made it to Las Vegas! Sitting right next to me :luv17: Avatar paying off! Good luck to him :yahoo:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whaaaat??? Really? :eeking:

Yep. Team China (and I) were waiting to check in. And he and Peng were closer to me. So after Boyang/Peng sat down, I sat next to them. LOL. Funnily enough, I have a custom luggage tag of Peng/Jin on my carry on. That would have been so funny if she saw that (I parked my luggage behind her luggage!) :laugh:

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Yep. Team China (and I) were waiting to check in. And he and Peng were closer to me. So after Boyang/Peng sat down, I sat next to them. LOL. Funnily enough, I have a custom luggage tag of Peng/Jin on my carry on. That would have been so funny if she saw that (I parked my luggage behind her luggage!) :laugh:

Did you say something to him? :eek::
ahahaha I would have sat next to them too, and would have started to stare at him in a creepy way :agree2:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did you say something to him? :eek::
ahahaha I would have sat next to them too, and would have started to stare at him in a creepy way :agree2:

No. I never say anything to the skaters, I'm too shy! But he took a quick cat nap so I took a photo of him then :laugh:

Warwick360

Medalist
Boyang :( my dear
What’s going on with those jumps? :(

I echo the sentiment. Further to it, I really think the GOE changes has really put him in disadvantage, with any fall being costly and with most of his jumps not getting high GOEs without a clean smooth landing like some of his contemporaries as it is. At least on the bright side, it's the summer and not the winter Olympics next year. :palmf:

icybear

Medalist
I echo the sentiment. Further to it, I really think the GOE changes has really put him in disadvantage, with any fall being costly and with most of his jumps not getting high GOEs without a clean smooth landing like some of his contemporaries as it is. At least on the bright side, it's the summer and not the winter Olympics next year. :palmf:

Even if he did land them cleanly, the most he'll get is +2 whereas some skaters will automatically get +4 for about the same quality

formersk8ter

On the Ice
My faith in Boyang remains unshaken! It was a rocky start to the GP for him, but he's come back before and he'll do it again.