Boyang Jin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

Interspectator

Record Breaker
thanks fot the video, i can see improvement in his skating and his spins since the start of the season, i hope he will get better programs next season, i think his SP is ok but his FP didnt do him any favors, and welcome to forum LynnNee! :cheer:

I can't see the video...but what score did he get for his SP?

Lys

Match Penalty
I have to say he leaves me quite cold, I find myself quite bored by his programs :shrug:
But there's no denying he is improving and hopefully his all-around skating skills will start matching his jumping ones. He is young and has time to get better :)

I can't see the video...but what score did he get for his SP?

According to a post on fsu, 88.02 (second score after Han Yan at 89.95)

Last edited:

sherryLfs0928

Spectator
In FS, he planed to do 4 quads(4lz,4s,3a,//4t,4t2t,3f1lo3s,3lz2t,3lz) Finally, he only completed 7 jumps ——he done the preparation of jump without jump, maybe cuz of some problems on ice. Other jumps are prefect except 3f1lo3s(<) FS159.45
By the way, some fans asked him the possibility of 4lz's success, he said "80%", maybe like the prefect one in 6min pracice.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
In FS, he planed to do 4 quads(4lz,4s,3a,//4t,4t2t,3f1lo3s,3lz2t,3lz) Finally, he only completed 7 jumps ——he done the preparation of jump without jump, maybe cuz of some problems on ice. Other jumps are prefect except 3f1lo3s(<) FS159.45
By the way, some fans asked him the possibility of 4lz's success, he said "80%", maybe like the prefect one in 6min pracice.

Ambitious! Which jumps did he complete? -and which did he pop?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

thanks for the report! and wow, they call yuzuru crazy but boyang passed him by miles :hopelessness: hopefully he was just trying and not seriously considering this layout :biggrin:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
If he does 4 or more quads in a program, he won't have much of a program as he does very long straight entry into each one. He is very young and will improve the skating aspects. However, scoring wise, the high quad values potentially count more than the PCS.

I hope and look forward to his continued development. With consistent big jumps and better skating skills he would be a phenomenon.

berry8

Final Flight
OGM. ... this sp is truly breathtaking. Thx for having posted. A Little bit shocked here.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Dang, that 4lz looks so good. Hope he can get it consistent in competition. His presentation has really improved. I love that boyang is really making an effort in improving his pcs and it shows. Hopefully this comp. was a wake-up call to the csa to support him more. I mean, there's a 50 point gap between him and 3rd place.