Boyang Jin | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

paulusfr

On the Ice
I see some energy in his skating and I like it. His abilities are limitless. Just awesome. Unique boy.

s_parks

Record Breaker
So a youtube user(figuredreamtree) just uploaded Boyang's sp in multiple different Europsort versions- quite amazing! You only see that many versions uploaded for big name skaters with a big following.

sabaism

Rinkside
I was really impressed by his sp and he was selling it too! Can't wait to see how he skates his fs, and how he will develop as a skater in the future.

Sam L

Medalist
Very exciting stuff from Boyang, though he has a long way to go to be a complete skater but he has time.

firal

Record Breaker
Happy to see that Boyang is making a name for himself at his senior debut! Much improvement in selling the program aside from landing those jumps. Was unable to stream the SP live but will do it for the FP! Hoping for a good Men's FP at CoC. :clapper:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Boyang for making history with that 4Lz-3T! Hoping for more impressive stuff in the LP. :)

mikaboo

Medalist
Congrats to Boyang for making history again in the FS! What a treat for the home crowd :hap10:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Well done Boyang. I can see much controversy in your future, but I hope you never hear of it.
You do your thing. Land quads and be awesome. :cool14:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sometimes I wonder in he's human! I mean in the sense that he attempted FOUR quads in a FP! WOW. MAD respect for him!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
A couple more positive comments...Russian coaches are quite enamored with Boyang, understandably.

Alexei Mishin http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20151107/877722099.html

"I am delighted that made the Chinese athlete - said by telephone Mishin. - Next, who will follow in his footsteps, we are preparing in their stables. Surnames call is not necessary, but we also have young, and very young athletes, capable of perspective on that. "

Alexei Urmanov http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20151107/877690427.html

"Not only is jumping kid, but rotate able, and at the level of the elements does, and for the second assessment lights - said Urmanov by phone. - Then it will be seen, but so far everything is very good at it. But Jin Bojan not 100% first made purely cascade quad lutz-triple toe loop. He was doing it, it seems in America last month and a half ago at the tournament are not under the aegis of ISU (International Skating Union). "

"I think Jin Bojan is approaching (the Olympic champion Japanese) Yuzuru Hanyu (triple world champion) Patrick Chan and (three times European champion and current world champion), Javier Fernández, but the world championship fight will unfold, in my opinion, between the three experienced skaters, "- he added.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I have such a good feeling about Boyang! While I don't think he's a natural fancy artisté, I definitely expect him to improve even more presentation-wise. He already has the technical prowess. Plus, he seems like such a nice guy in the K&C :yes2:

Also, good luck at NHK! There's definitely some competition there, but I think he can make the podium. With his silver here & at least a bronze there, he'll make it to the GPF, yes? :hap10:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I am totally Jinsane right now! Season of Jinsanity!!!

NHK is going to be crazy vs Hanyu!!! Hopefully some bromance moment between the two.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, this kid is not quite "done" yet, but it won't be long.

I hope the Chinese are sensible in letting him develop artistically in line with his own personality.

I'm getting a rock-and-roll, wild west vibe from him. I hope they encourage this.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
I am totally Jinsane right now! Season of Jinsanity!!!

NHK is going to be crazy vs Hanyu!!! Hopefully some bromance moment between the two.

Jinsanity. I love it.
And I don't care what anybody says but I loved his lp. Cool costume too :cool14:

firal

Record Breaker
In the press con afterwards he said he only put out 60% of what he is able to do, so he'll practice lots when he goes back...:dance2:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
He turned me to a big fan after the SP :yahoo: Hopefully he can make the GPF and skate decently well there. If he's consistent, then I can actually see him snagging a medal there since some of the men are always prone to complete melt down.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I can't believe he's still skating to How to Train Your Dragon! :laugh: I like his SP better. I hope he doesn't injure himself too much by out quad-ing everyone! I'm glad to see he commented on improving his artistic mark.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
In the press con afterwards he said he only put out 60% of what he is able to do, so he'll practice lots when he goes back...:dance2:

Well, I hope his hips are fine after those quads :shocked:

firal

Record Breaker
His chance of making it to the GPF is looking really good now. That will be one heck of a men's event for sure! Already jealous of those of you going to Barcelona.