Boyang Jin | Page 79 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

icybear

Medalist
Kolyada and Kvitelashvili were not there. Only Lazukin, Aymoz and Brezina.
People on twitter said this individual came rushing towards Boyang, almost bumped into him and then shouted at him close to his ears. Then when it was Boyang's turn he was always on Boyang's path. Also described Boyang as disturbed towards the end.

Why arent they saying who? Surely its not that hard to tell them apart. If someone tries to sabotage Boyang I will:dev2: them

DiamondDust

Final Flight
His 4Lz is really something and is still the best in the field for me. A nice FS, looking forward to the next season. :clap:

HoneyBear

On the Ice
Although I don't like his free program as much as I do the short, I'm really glad he held it together during the free. A 5th placement is not a bad finish at all, considering what a tough season he's had. And now that China does not qualify for the WTT, I hope he could finally have some rest.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope he keeps his sp -While my guitar gently weeps; For one more season. I really really like this program. :)

icybear

Medalist

icybear

Medalist
Moan, not skate america again for Boyang. That place seems to be cursed for him and the home inflation is so shamelessly bad.

icekiwi

On the Ice
Moan, not skate america again for Boyang. That place seems to be cursed for him and the home inflation is so shamelessly bad.

Totally agree. When I saw the new GP schedule and Boyang at Skate America AGAIN!!, I thought 'what the #@$₩!!'. Seriously, for a number of very good reasons why he shouldn't be there,
1. He has never really done well at SA, hence the mental blockage
2. Too early in the season, he even admitted in a SA interview that he wasn't fully trained for competition
3. Like you said, total shameful home inflation
4. Athletes gain confidence from winning, doing well, all this do would be to set him up poorly for the rest of season.

Why can't the Chinese Federation send him to the Russian Cup, Cup of France etc, just a different scenario, different athletes to mix and mingle with.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Why can't the Chinese Federation send him to the Russian Cup, Cup of France etc, just a different scenario, different athletes to mix and mingle with.

Due to the 4-6 seeding at worlds, I think he's not allowed to meet Shoma (or Mikhail) at any GP event. Plus these 2 particular events would mean back-to-back competitions with Cup of China.

I do agree that the Skate America lineup is daunting this season.
Boyang did very well at 4CC in California though, maybe that has broken any curse :)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Totally agree. When I saw the new GP schedule and Boyang at Skate America AGAIN!!, I thought 'what the #@$₩!!'. Seriously, for a number of very good reasons why he shouldn't be there,
1. He has never really done well at SA, hence the mental blockage
2. Too early in the season, he even admitted in a SA interview that he wasn't fully trained for competition
3. Like you said, total shameful home inflation
4. Athletes gain confidence from winning, doing well, all this do would be to set him up poorly for the rest of season.

Russia and France weren’t an option because of Uno.