Boyang Jin | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

Wilwarin

On the Ice
Congratulations! A near clean makes the program work and I like it. In fact, both programs are nice so please clean them.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hooray for Boyang! It was very exciting seeing him skate so well! His jumps are truly spectacular and the gold blades are epic.

MintGreen

On the Ice
I'm so happy for Boyang to claim his firs GP title in front of home crowd. He has the problem of slow warming up into the right condition as the season goes. I hope Cup of China is his turning point of this season.

icybear

Medalist
I wonder if he was watching and realised... he was in???

He posted a weibo post about an upcoming vlog 5 hrs ago. And then just a couple of minutes ago commented "Not shooting." :laugh: Boy needs to get a visa and flight ticket quick.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Now that the good news for Boyang abruptly sprang out... if anyone suddenly wishes to go to Turin in less than two weeks, I have one ticket available, please check out my post on "For Sale" section!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Holy cow, he is in! The question is could he be prevailed upon to switch that SP shirt? :)

MintGreen

On the Ice
Boyang made into GPF! It did take quite a few things to make it happen. :) I'm happy for him! Look forward to seeing him skating clean! He has two great programs this year and I really like the music.

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
In a forum of latin american fans we commented that Jin had possibilities to reach GPF (after the results of Cup of China), and now it's a reality :yahoo:, it would be the second time that he qualifies a GPF (first 2017 but he WD)

Very lucky and stay healthy! :cheer:

HoneyBear

On the Ice
In a forum of latin american fans we commented that Jin had possibilities to reach GPF (after the results of Cup of China), and now it's a reality :yahoo:, it would be the second time that he qualifies a GPF (first 2017 but he WD)

Very lucky and stay healthy! :cheer:

He also qualified during the 15-16 season, so this is the third time.