Boyang Jin | Page 83 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
I’m like 99% sure its a typo. Boyang has been doing this combo with a 3A and I seriously doubt he would try the most difficult jump in a combo all of a sudden.

Nachi

On the Ice
It would be really crazy so I also hope it's a typo. I couldn't always watch when he skated but it wasn't always stable. So suddenly putting a 4A in his program would be a big risk. I don't think he'd do that. I'm crossing my fingers for him to have two nice and solid programs and maybe we can see him on the podium again ^^.

Arbitrary

Medalist
If it's a mistake I see no problem to correct
No shame for Jin.

If he will go for the Quaxel, I wish him all good.
No shame if not landed/aborted/downgraded...

Nachi

On the Ice
I'm just scared of injuries. But there have been many surprises with him so...I'll wait and see ^^.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Happy Birthday to Spider-Boyang! :hb:

It's just occurred to me, if all the GP events are only for those who train in the country in which they're held, won't it just be Boyang, Yan Han and a few other Chinese men at CoC? That'll be a bit weird!

icybear

Medalist
Probably just remote classes. I dont think lockdown is going to end too easily this year. Brian Orser income have probably dropped this year cause no Evgenia money and lots of his student cant come into Canada. He's probably offering zoom classes to keep his income up.