2015 World JunIor Championships Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World JunIor Championships Gala

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
What was the Hola alternative? I don't remember the name. I want to see the gala but it's blocked in my country.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Federova / Miroshkin: Loved it! Lina may not be able to get onto any rollercoasters due to the height restrictions, but she is definitely not a child. She is definitely a woman - and a fiesty one at that! But, for some reason, I always thought that song was from "Oliver" (sung by Fagin), rather than from "Cabaret" (and sung by whoever Liza Minelli played)!

You're probably thinking of "You've Got to Pick a Pocket or Two."

Has anyone ever done an Oliver! program? :think: Oliver! & Cabaret are my 2 favorite musicals...

yyyskate

Record Breaker
not bad performance from Boyang at all. and he did 4T,3A and walley +3LZ in EX and 3 spin in a row dizzy

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Deniss, so cute and such a crowd pleaser! But shame on the cameraman for cutting off his first spin! :bang: He did that ex at the Courchevel gala, in a glow-in-the-dark jumpsuit, but I guess he didn't pack it this time...

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Deniss absolutely stole the show. I saw him for the first time last year at JGP and I immideately knew he has that SOMETHING. He is very special and has great intepretation especially for his age. He needs just more difficult jumps and then he could be a big name in Europe(possibly in World too).

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Deniss absolutely stole the show. I saw him for the first time last year at JGP and I immideately knew he has that SOMETHING. He is very special and has great intepretation especially for his age. He needs just more difficult jumps and then he could be a big name in Europe(possibly in World too).

I really hope Urmanov will keep working with him for the foreseeable future. He's an excellent jump coach. And I agree - Deniss could be the total package. He's not just one of my favorite juniors but my favorite skaters, period.

The music was "Shame on Me" by Avicii.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You're probably thinking of "You've Got to Pick a Pocket or Two."

Has anyone ever done an Oliver! program? :think: Oliver! & Cabaret are my 2 favorite musicals...

Yeah, but I thought they were both sung by Fagin.

Ach, doesn't matter anyway. I was wrong! :eek::

As for your question, I think I vaguely remember one a few years ago. But, I can't remember any more than that.

(If any choreographers are reading, "I'd Do Anything" would make a great gala routine for Pairs or Dance...! ;) :biggrin: )

On a different note, what happened Shtork / Rand's routine? The Parsons were on in their slot.

CaroLiza_fan

TMC

Record Breaker
I really hope Urmanov will keep working with him for the foreseeable future. He's an excellent jump coach. And I agree - Deniss could be the total package. He's not just one of my favorite juniors but my favorite skaters, period.

The music was "Shame on Me" by Avicii.

I think I'm in this camp, too - I just watched him do a few crossovers and got chills :laugh2:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
China has built such a niche with pairs. They're so lovely to watch! :love:

Side note, I love this 'Nessun Dorma' program. Who says warhorse music is always bad? :slink:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
And another talents with big future. The music reminded me Shen/Zhao and their amazing 2003 LP. They are still young and have lot of time to improve on artistic side. Beautiful performance

yyyskate

Record Breaker
14 year old wakababy, flow flow with music, love love her jump landing, feels like soda, I can watch this the whole day, just feels so good.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Medvedeva's program is cheesier than a cheese pizza with extra cheese served with extra parmesan on top. Gurl sells it though. #fierce

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Oh hai, Sergey. Your program definitely has me crazy in love with you. :love:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Please - no more deep v-necks on this kid...they make him look like a little Elvis impersonator...