World Championships Predictions Game (Rd 4) | Page 8 | Golden Skate

World Championships Predictions Game (Rd 4)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to warn you that I am about to start re-ordering the spreadsheet so we have one alphabetical list of players rather than two.

So, if you visit the spreadsheet over the next hour or so, the scores are liable to be up the creek.

EDIT (13:48 BST): Just finished.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Okay, pairs scores! Please tell me if I screwed anything up, for I did these in a hurry....

Gold: surimi with 200 points! :points:

Silver: Kittosuni and CanadianSkaterGuy, with 160 points! :cheer:

Bronze: HarvieKrumpet with 150 points! :cheer2:

Most costly errors were either putting S/H too low or K/S too high....

Ooooo a surprise silver! :party:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Men Results

Once again the men proved to be an unpredictable discipline! While nearly everyone had Denis, Hanyu, and Javier in the top 3, only four people predicted Javier winning the title. Also costly was ranking Farris and Yan too high.

1st Place: desertskates, FreeAgent, Somomo (120 points)
2nd Place: Danja, Idontsk8, sunny_stars (80 points)
3rd Place: Alba, alebi, CarneAsada, CanadianSkaterGuy, Handomi, invisiblespiral, Kittosuni, NMURA, Norwayskater, Poice, Sackie, shingalas, YesWay (70 points)

Congratulations to the winners! Please let me know of any mistakes...

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE RESULTS

Worlds this year have pretty unexpected results, even in the most predictable discipline of Ice Dance. Only one person guessed podium correcly, more than that, this person have absolutely correct prediction of top 5. So we have sole winner this time. Congratulations to YesWay with perfect results (150 pts + 50 pts bonus = 200 pts in total) at Worlds Championships! :bow:

1st Place: YesWay - 200 points! Congratulations, amazing result! :dance:

2nd Place: HanDomi, maya1985, brushalley, Danja - 130 points. Very good job guys, just two predictions out of 5 with one place off. :thumbsup:

3rd Place: matmuh, andromache, Poice, gallavich, Bumdid, silverlake22, CanadianSkaterGuy, kresslia, baymax24, Somomo, Becki, demarinis5, surimi, stryke, Sackie, Astrid56, lighthouse, chuckm, lefeury, Skater Boy, alebi, FreeAgent, foruiz, anyanka, sequinsgalore, text_skate, CaroLiza_fan, cjmorton29 - 110 points. Congratulations, well done! :dance:

Congratulations to the winner and to all the medalists! Hope you all had fun :hb:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
for dance and pairs i was 1 couple ahead of perfect score :bang: well not bad for 1st prediction game :biggrin: thanks for your efforts and congratz to medalists :cheer:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
ICE DANCE RESULTS

Worlds this year have pretty unexpected results, even in the most predictable discipline of Ice Dance. Only one person guessed podium correcly, more than that, this person have absolutely correct prediction of top 5. So we have sole winner this time. Congratulations to YesWay with perfect results (150 pts + 50 pts bonus = 200 pts in total) at Worlds Championships!

1st Place: YesWay - 200 points! Congratulations, amazing result! :dance:

Congrats to everybody, particularly YesWay. :cheer: Well and then I remembered :yes: :biggrin:

World Championships 2015.
Dance

I chose some of them, and www.random.org/lists/ chose the rest..! :p[/B]

:rofl:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Congrats to everybody, particularly YesWay. :cheer: Well and then I remembered :yes: :biggrin

:rofl:
LOL :-D Believe it or not - Ice Dance was one that I didn't use the randomiser for! And it wasn't looking good after the SD, so I was surprised.

I used the randomiser for the Men, for places 4-7... the Ladies 6-7... and Pairs 4-7.
Which didn't work out so well :p

desertskates

Medalist
Omg, I cant believe I got a first in men's! I must confess it was totally random. Congrats to everyone, you all are so fun :D

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Thank-you to the scorers! My first gold, yay :party: ... though I'm not happy that Yuko had to lose to 4 pairs for that prediction to come true. :cry:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
LOL :-D Believe it or not - Ice Dance was one that I didn't use the randomiser for! And it wasn't looking good after the SD, so I was surprised.

I used the randomiser for the Men, for places 4-7... the Ladies 6-7... and Pairs 4-7.
Which didn't work out so well :p

I believe you. It would have been scary to know, if only randomization could get this result right.
BTW, I had P/C in 1st, too, and know the feeling after SD :).

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to the winners, well done! As for myself yikes :eek: I did really terrible predicting Worlds.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Okay, pairs scores! Please tell me if I screwed anything up, for I did these in a hurry....

Gold: surimi with 200 points! :points:

Silver: Kittosuni and CanadianSkaterGuy, with 160 points! :cheer:

Bronze: HarvieKrumpet with 150 points! :cheer2:

Most costly errors were either putting S/H too low or K/S too high....
Erm... when I look at the scoring spreadsheet, I only see 4 people with points for Pairs (and they're not even the winners named above)?
Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
And the Ladies results last:

Gold: 110 points - The Finn & sabinfire
Silver: 100 points - YesWay & rosacotton
Bronze: 90 points - 34 different people, so I'm not going to list all of them :drama:

Obviously, the biggest spoiler was Satoko, only very few poeple got any points for her, or had her even in the Top 5.
Congratulations to all the winners and I hope you guys had fun - we still have WTT left :cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ummmm i checked the scoresheet , and some users have pairs result added and some not? maybe still adding, if so then sorry for being impatient :biggrin:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Erm... when I look at the scoring spreadsheet, I only see 4 people with points for Pairs (and they're not even the winners named above)?
Am I doing something wrong?

No, you're viewing it properly. They'll be added :)

Weathergal

Medalist
My World's guesses were not so good, but this is really a lot of fun anyway!

Congratulations to the winners with a special shout-out to those who did so well with their Men's predictions. That was a tough one!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
And the Ladies results last:

Gold: 110 points - The Finn & sabinfire

:rock: And the only results I really cared about winning! Woot! Thanks to Russia for their dominance, and special thanks to USA for falling short yet again. :laugh: