2015 World Pairs Free Skate March 26 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Pairs Free Skate March 26

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
My 2nd favorite pairs' FS program after K/S...good for them!

Am I just too sleep-deprived to function or was the men's SP thread deleted? :scratch:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Maybe it got like the Ladies SP thread. Which last time I checked was 145 pages. A lot of which seemed to be about Mao. I thought maybe she'd shown up as a surprise contestant.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I think it's gonna be a great day of figure skating. The first thing I see when I fire up Icenetwork is a +3 wedgie!!!! :biggrin:

Kinga

Medalist
Didn't she have enough fabrics for her panties?
And what is he wearing? Sucha nice guy, the front looks quite ok, but the back... It ruins it all. Wouldn't it be bettert if it is simple black all the way??

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
When I force my male friend to watch fs he awards panty points. I no longer watch figure skating with him. Perv.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Maybe it got like the Ladies SP thread. Which last time I checked was 145 pages. A lot of which seemed to be about Mao. I thought maybe she'd shown up as a surprise contestant.

LOL, no...I don't think it had more than 10 responses max. The men's threads never seem to get as, shall we say, lively as the ladies'...for reasons I'll never understand. (Not that I want to encourage more craziness...)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This flight has some of my favourites. Go Lubov especially. It's hard not to root for her when you read what she has been through.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ladies is my least favourite discipline. Maybe that's because its always at the end of the Olympics and by then I have fatigue. For me it's Pairs, Men, Dance and then Ladies. Ladies does bring the drama though.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It gets annoying though because the more they fall the more panty points he gives. Then I, with my limited ability to know the difference in edge calls and under rotations, has to try tell him why the girl with the wedgie did not win the event. When we try to turn it around on him with the guys he gets offended and leaves. Apparently any remark with the word bulge in it gets you called unladylike.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone, it appears that I have no longer GS forum blocked at work <hurray>:):):)

big cheer for all pairs in this group - this is actually very exciting group, all pairs I like very much

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It gets annoying though because the more they fall the more panty points he gives. Then I, with my limited ability to know the difference in edge calls and under rotations, has to try tell him why the girl with the wedgie did not win the event. When we try to turn it around on him with the guys he gets offended and leaves. Apparently any remark with the word bulge in it gets you called unladylike.

It's no fun when they dish it out but can't take it. I can't be friends with people with such fragile egos :disapp:

This program really picks when the lyrics start. Peter Gabriel is a good choice