Wakaba Higuchi | Page 96 | Golden Skate

Wakaba Higuchi

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, I just read the Mishin interview where he said that Wakaba won't be attending his summer camp this year because she is ill, which made me concerned.

Get well soon, Wakaba!

rnois13

On the Ice
I hope it's not too serious
I love her music choices am looking forward to seeing her skate, especially Bird Set Free.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Wakaba gets two GP spots!! Wishing her luck; the GP ladies field is so stacked this season!

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Love her short program even if she didn't land everything - excited for the free skate and to see it in competition!

sakurano

Final Flight
I am very worried about the future of Wakaba even if I try to be positive, she has had a lot of trouble since her silver medal with her growth problems, her wounds and her illnesses, I do not want to see her disappear circuit because I love his skating.

Her programs this year show how much she has become a great artist by interpreting the music as it should, on this competition I have found her off, the junior wakaba miss me a lot with her smiles, is she finally going have some respite :(

on a positive note i am trying to put it all to see her in real life and tell her how awesome she is.

Are there any people on this forum who will go to Grenoble or who have been there last year?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Wakaba's FS at Lombardia was very empty, and she did a lot of doubles. Hope she can conquer whatever is getting in her way, but I am not optimistic for this season.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
I am worried about her jumps and injuries but I am very happy to see her grow artistically. Hopefully she can work on her jumps in time for the GP circuit :)

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Figure skating God finally set Wakaba free!!!
Yesterday she skated so well! And her face at the K&C was priceless, we haven’t seen her so happy in a while :) Wishing her a good free!
Go Wakaba prove to everyone who think that you’re done that you are back!

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Wakaba was amazing today! I hope this is her rebirth! She was so happy, I want to see her happy more often