Wakaba Higuchi | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Wakaba Higuchi

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Wooo, I can't wait! She is seriously one of my top three favorite skaters right now. ;)

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I hope someone will upload a video of her exhibition :)

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
:love::love::love: The more I see her, the more I love her. She is so heavenly to watch!

I agree! I hope she implements some of that artistic skating into her new programs for next year.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
watched Wakababy and Satoko's ex. similar music style, similar hair style. but I have to say I much prefer Wakababy (no offense to Satoko, great show as well). She has "it", her program seems so organic. and she improvise with music, and make the choreo and music her own, sorta like Yuzuru.
Wakababy:love::eek::

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
watched Wakababy and Satoko's ex. similar music style, similar hair style. but I have to say I much prefer Wakababy (no offense to Satoko, great show as well). She has "it", her program seems so organic. and she improvise with music, and make the choreo and music her own, sorta like Yuzuru.
Wakababy:love::eek::

Yeah; I find it amazing that at 14 Wakababy is so much much more developed in the artistry and the speed and the SS department than some of her senior lady contemporaries. I agree, she has "it"... best of luck to her as she trains her upcoming junior season! :cheer: I want to know what music she picks?!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
maybe wakaba was wearing skates and liza wasnt, because when you look at japanese nationals podium, satoko and wawkaba almost same height and we know liza is taller than satoko

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Interesting, Wakababy looks *a lot* taller than Satoko on ice. Her legs look pretty long, and she in general seems to be a very athletic rather than the scrawny type that most girls are at her age.

nieves

On the Ice
I really, really like Wakaba. She has a very strong presence on the ice and draws you in. Can't wait to see more from her :)