Wakaba Higuchi | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Wakaba Higuchi

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Im so happy for Wakaba. She really persevered through a lot. And her 2A is like butter.

SkateSkates

Medalist
So happy for Wakaba! Her comeback and improvements over the course of the season has been inspiring! I hope we see the 3A from her in competition- maybe 4CC? She’s gotta put it out there at some point to get comfortable doing it under pressure.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
So happy for Wakaba! Her comeback and improvements over the course of the season has been inspiring! I hope we see the 3A from her in competition- maybe 4CC? She’s gotta put it out there at some point to get comfortable doing it under pressure.

I am so impressed with her improvement over the season. I saw her en live at Skate America and didn’t even recognize her. I’m so happy to see her back to form.

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Happy birthday Wakaba! Can't wait to see what you will do at 4CC and Worlds!!!

Banri

Rinkside
Congratulations on your 19th birthday, Wakaba!
I can't wait to see your performances at 4CC and Worlds. :)
Good luck!!

Hi Wakaba-fans,
Did you notice that she got a little slim?

I found a wonderful article written after JNats.
( https://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/clm/othersports/figure/2019/12/24/post_56/ - in Japanese )

Wakaba's key comments are:
- I had a lot of practices to continue my performance even after failing jumps, not to give up, and not to give way mentally. I'm glad to be able to show its result at the Nationals.
- I've lost weight, gained muscle, lost body fat, and managed my weight well. During the training, I strengthened my muscles and tendons of my body parts that could be hurt or injured.
- I've managed my diet and increased practice gradually. Not in a week, but taking three months. So, I could lose weight unconsciously. I had a very good practice.
- The number of injuries has decreased, or it has become zero. I didn't really realize it at first, but at the moment, I think that the lightness made jumping easier and also gave physical strength.
- I love rice, so it was most hard for me to practice without eating rice at night. This season I have been experimenting with various things and I was worried about the results (whether or not the results would be solid), but I was confident with the results. I thought it was important to make new discoveries.

GO GO Wakaba!! ;)

Iron Lotus

On the Ice
Congratulations on your 19th birthday, Wakaba!
I can't wait to see your performances at 4CC and Worlds. :)
Good luck!!

Hi Wakaba-fans,
Did you notice that she got a little slim?

I found a wonderful article written after JNats.
( https://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/clm/othersports/figure/2019/12/24/post_56/ - in Japanese )

Wakaba's key comments are:
- I had a lot of practices to continue my performance even after failing jumps, not to give up, and not to give way mentally. I'm glad to be able to show its result at the Nationals.
- I've lost weight, gained muscle, lost body fat, and managed my weight well. During the training, I strengthened my muscles and tendons of my body parts that could be hurt or injured.
- I've managed my diet and increased practice gradually. Not in a week, but taking three months. So, I could lose weight unconsciously. I had a very good practice.
- The number of injuries has decreased, or it has become zero. I didn't really realize it at first, but at the moment, I think that the lightness made jumping easier and also gave physical strength.
- I love rice, so it was most hard for me to practice without eating rice at night. This season I have been experimenting with various things and I was worried about the results (whether or not the results would be solid), but I was confident with the results. I thought it was important to make new discoveries.

GO GO Wakaba!! ;)

Our Wakababy is growing up.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Well, she did a 3F after all and got an !. Besides that, a really good performance! Tbh I'm surprised she isn't higher in the standings.

Good luck in the free!

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Wakaslay!! Another clean(ish) SP to celebrate :hap10: Good luck in the FS and let's land that 3A!

sakurano

Final Flight
https://twitter.com/wakawakaskate/status/1302579024015704064

a recent interview with Wakababy,

from what I understand she talks about her state of mind from her friends at the university who helped her, why she decided not to train abroad and what she was doing during confinement.

Apparently she landed a 3A before the world championships were canceled

google trad is not really a translator on then if in this forum there are people who read and understand japanais to complete I am taker .

It’s cool that it is finally more article of her , I hope it will go well at DOI and that we may see her beautiful 3A at Japan Open

also according to another article she trains at 4S

Go Wakaba I know you can do it

ah I forgot to write it but apparently wakaba was watching videos 3A of Elizaveta and that she tries the male method to get there this to say use the muscles