2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Isn't the ladies fs on Friday on the east coast usa?

As the thread title indicates, Sat Mar 28 local time in Shanghai.

For GS members who happen to be in the U.S.? Yes, tonight (Fri).

ETA:
@ISU_Reporter
Start Time for #WCShanghai Ladies Free Skating
Shanghai - 10:30
Moscow - 05:30
London - 02:30
New York - 22:30 March 27

2:31 PM - 27 Mar 2015
https://twitter.com/ISU_Reporter/status/581569136897191936

Detailed schedule with times for individual skaters and groups:

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Okay, go everyone! I want HJ to do well, and Lena and Ashley and Liza and Satoko and Kanako and SY and Alaine and Anna and Polina..... :cheer:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Afraid I have somewhere to be, so I will miss Queen Liza's coronation.

No Brooklee. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sam18q

Rinkside
Go So Youn!!! I wish she and Hae Jin can do well and bring 2 spots for Korea next year.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Would love to see Liza jump triple axels like a boss and break the LP WR :cheer:

I also want Liza to do well, but I don't want her to break the record. I mean, Yuna's skate was magnificent and deserved 150.06. Mao's Sochi score should have at least been 147 but it was not, so if Liza beats that then the judges will be crazy. Liza may deliver her program strongly, but if she receives a WR (even with a 3A) there would definitely be something suspicious going on.

I want Kanako and Zijun to not have any errors (including URs although 1 may be fine), Ashley and Gracie to have fabulous comeback skates, and So Youn to also have a strong comeback skate that can put her in the top 10 and secure 2 spots again.

wagnerfan

Rinkside
Ashley let me down yesterday, so I hope she gets 140+ and comes back for a medal. Or maybe at least 130+ and top 7. At the very least, that is. ALTHOUGH SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK AND MEDAL. That would be awesome if she did. I will literally burst into tears of happiness if she does. :D

ice coverage

Record Breaker
OT but where are you from? I'm from the eastern US, we say blackout :laugh:

AFAIK, brownouts are not the same thing as blackouts -- apples vs. oranges.

Or at least different kinds of apples ;).

ETA, or maybe a more precise analogy is different sizes of apples :think:.​

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
^Thanks you two, I really didn't know the difference! Never heard of a brownout til today :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ashley let me down yesterday, so I hope she gets 140+ and comes back for a medal. Or maybe at least 130+ and top 7. At the very least, that is. ALTHOUGH SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK AND MEDAL. That would be awesome if she did. I will literally burst into tears of happiness if she does. :D

Did we all send her our support? I thought this was a really neat idea, but didn't she delete her twitter after the Olympic spot fiasco? https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedLipstickForAshley?src=hash