2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Hi people. I've seen nothing live. Charter is worlds worst cable. People gave me a Russian link but all I got was a page with icons and things I do not know as I'm not Russian . Are these channels. Please please please will someone tell me the link and what specifically to click on because nothing opened if those were channels. I have an iPad. Pca dropped my pc this week. Gone computer. I really want to see our girls like. Is it still 1030 eastern time? I cannot stand radio and truly think we have the best most elegant skaters in the world. Polina is amazing and she could be the next Carolina with those limbs. How was she not in first place after short. My god she is elegant light and her jumps are tight and look great to me.

It clearly is a Russian mafia now. Liza has nice jumps but the rest is well nothing like gracie. Oh how nice to see some tall beautiful singles skaters. Polina is a champion. My heaRt broke for Ashley's fall. Gracie bungled her jumps. I have to wait to youtube. I'm old and not techs saavy like you so please someone tell me what to click on. Is Ipad the problem? I know it does not support flash.

Polina is amazing this year. Her skating is great despite wrong packaging but then look at Liza. Awful dresses. What do the judges see beside her high clean jumps. She is so meh. Oh how I miss Caro. I'm waiting to be moved. Perhaps the ice is bad as you all say.

Please guys a few links with instructions. Thank you so much. Enjoy. The skating. In usa we have only two hours sat night this weekend. I am so jealous of Canadian coverage and wonder why our trade partner Geoblocks this. I wish I could watch Canadian TV. Lots of skating right?

Last edited:

wagnerfan

Rinkside
I have the same problem on the phone, but I found some live links. I'm praying that they will work in an hour.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Please put links that work for you. Everyone please list your link. Why won't eurosport work for me?

andromache

Record Breaker
Sad that the two Americans whom most fans viewed as the US's best shots for the podium in singles, Ashley and Josh, both had poor SPs and similar placements. They are both among my favorites, so it's been a heart-rending few days. However, I'm hopeful and confident that both can pull off perfect redemption LPs tonight, place well enough to keep three spots and show the world what they are capable of doing.

MalAssada

Medalist
I can't believe I will be able to watch the FS live on TV. Sure, I will have to wake up at 1am for the final two groups and probably listen the commentors talking about beautiful downgraded jumps :disapp: but hey, there's a huge difference between 14" and 60". See you guys in 2h10m!

wagnerfan

Rinkside
Was it just me, or did Ashley skate like she was in a daze yesterday? I didn't see the usual spark and fire in her eyes. It seemed like she was skating through a dream.
Maybe someone slipped sleeping drugs in her food. šŸ˜„

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Was it just me, or did Ashley skate like she was in a daze yesterday? I didn't see the usual spark and fire in her eyes. It seemed like she was skating through a dream.

I don't think she had the same fire either. But where she really has been bringing it this season is in the FS, so hopefully this time will be better :)

sbaker

On the Ice
Yay finally back on the forums! Missed yesterday, unfortunately obligations did NOT get the memo that skating is happening lol!

30 mins away, cheers to a great event! Love and candles lit for Ashley, Kana abd Liza... Praying for these moments :cheer:

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
CCTV is Canada right? It is geoblocked. I'll look at the thread again.

Do you have Hola? It should work with that.

http://hola.org/

Don't worry, it's safe and easy to install. No cyber STDs.

Do we know why her back was taped yet?

Mangomango

On the Ice
Hoping for Satoko Miyahara to win the silver.... :cheer:
And I also wish Ashley, Gracie, So Youn to come back with a clean skate and wow the crowd!