2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
I also want Liza to do well, but I don't want her to break the record. I mean, Yuna's skate was magnificent and deserved 150.06. Mao's Sochi score should have at least been 147 but it was not, so if Liza beats that then the judges will be crazy. Liza may deliver her program strongly, but if she receives a WR (even with a 3A) there would definitely be something suspicious going on.

I 100% agree with this. In the current field Liza is the queen no doubt, especially with her record this season, but this post rings 100% true in the grand scheme of things.

Icey

Record Breaker
At least one young lady will leave the ice tonight sobbing hysterically.

Is Liza going to do the axel in combination?:shocked:

From some of variations in goes being given, I would say some of the judges are CRAZY lmao

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

Bet on it. These are the moments I live for.

Stocked up on food/drink, and ready to dig deep for this one!

sbaker

On the Ice

Is Liza going to do the axel in combination?:shocked:

Not down for negative juju, so imma bet it's Liza, sobbing tears of joy after completely slaying it :rock::p

She said after the short that she will stick to her usual LP layout and will incorporate the 3A into both programs next year.

Flaya

Match Penalty
I hope there will be no withdrawals, especially Pogo who is not in top shape. I loved her SP despite the fall. ;)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Do we know why her back was taped yet?

Re Wagner?
I read in some article that the tape was for a pre-existing back thing that does not affect her skating.
Sorry, I've forgotten the source ... can't find it again now.

wagnerfan

Rinkside
Argh. I can't find a live stream, and I can't download Hola on my phone, because I don't have the Ios software requirement. Urgh. And the russian tv is showing wrestling.
NOOOOO
Does anyone have a link that's not geoblocked?

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Was it just me, or did Ashley skate like she was in a daze yesterday? I didn't see the usual spark and fire in her eyes. It seemed like she was skating through a dream.
Maybe someone slipped sleeping drugs in her food. 😥
More like a nightmare, yes she seemed out of sorts. I think Liza psyched a lot of the skates out.
I predict Ashley will have more fire tonight, plus she loves this LP.
On a side note, I love that she is going back to her original hair color!
Go Ashley!!!

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Re Wagner?
I read in some article that the tape was for a pre-existing back thing that does not affect her skating.
Sorry, I've forgotten the source ... can't find it again now.

At least props to her for not using it as an excuse. I would have totally told people it affected my skating =P

peg

Medalist
I hope Liza nails everything and wins (and I think that she will). She has really impressed me all season and IMO really deserves to be world champion.

I hope Ashley can redeem herself and climb up the ranks. I also want Polina to skate well and to get the scores she deserves. She's such a gorgeous balletic skater. If Ashley can't fight her way to the bronze, I hope either Kanako or Polina get it.

And I hope Alaine can hang on to top 12 and keep two spots for Canada.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
At least props to her for not using it as an excuse. I would have totally told people it affected my skating =P

Now I have found the article. It was by Hersh:
Wagner was skating with a wrap on her back for a rib problem. According to U.S. Figure Skating, Wagner told Tracy Wilson of NBC it was an issue she has dealt with in the past and that it does not affect her skating.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...t-at-world-figure-skating-20150326-story.html (Mar 26)​