Melissa Bulanhagui | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Melissa Bulanhagui

ballerynna

Rinkside
I did! I was about to post this, but I'm glad you beat me to it. She is really happy with her decision! And with Oksana Baiul behind you, well...

Is Oksana officially part of her coaching team or is she consulting or something? First I heard that she was working with her

TimDavid

Rinkside
Oksana Baiul is not coaching, consulting, or choreographing for Melissa or any skater. Friday, October 14th was a hectic schedule for me. I had to be there for Melissa when she got her passport and interviewed by Filipino media. At the same time I was going to leave with Oksana to go to Boston for Evening with Champions. Oksana wanted to wish Melissa well & see the Philippine consulate (as she is making an appearance at the consulate on Oct 25th for my Dad's exhibit).

Tim David
Manager for Melissa Bulanhagui
Asst. to Oksana Baiul

Oksana Baiul is not coaching, consulting, or choreographing for Melissa or any skater. Friday, October 14th was a hectic schedule for me. I had to be there for Melissa when she got her passport and interviewed by Filipino media. At the same time I was going to leave with Oksana to go to Boston for Evening with Champions. Oksana wanted to wish Melissa well & see the Philippine consulate (as she is making an appearance at the consulate on Oct 25th for my Dad's exhibit).

Tim David
Manager for Melissa Bulanhagui
Asst. to Oksana Baiul

Thanks for the news, TimDavid! It's great to hear from someone who's involved. As you see from this thread, we send best wishes to Melissa in this new phase of her career. May she have only good adventures, and much success on the ice.