2015 World's Practice Reports | Golden Skate

2015 World's Practice Reports

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
OK. Hoping for some news! :) :cool:

If there is a thread somewhere else that I missed, please redirect me!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I'm in agony waiting for some news. And waiting for the competition to start. Waiting waiting waiting. :popcorn:

NaVi

Medalist
Does anyone know what time all the skaters are getting to Shanghai? From an interview I read, the Russian skaters leave in waves depending on when their event starts and when the skater themselves wish to get to the event... and Radionova said she's leaving on the night of the 23rd, have one day of adjustment(not sure if that includes getting on the ice for a bit), one day of training, and skate the next day.

GF2445

Record Breaker
I hope the hashtag will trend this week. Anything to get skating out there is a good thing.

#WCShanghai

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahh i am so jealous of you noidont and antonio :slink: i hope you have so much fun and will be great experience :cheer: and thanks a lot for the reports in advance :biggrin:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting, Ashley does look great as does Zijun. I'm always afraid they are going to collide with each other during these practices!

NaVi

Medalist
Except Ashley skipped her 3Lo+1Lo+3S... she does another solo 3Lo so I don't think she's taken the combo out.

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I miss the skating fan coverage we got from 4CC :cry: the countless of videos and pics we got.....sigh

does anyone have reports on the men's and ice dance? is it true that Maia changed her FD dress?