2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29

LisaM

Medalist
Me too.

But I read that Javi has a new exhibition program, so if it's half as entertaining as SuperJavi, it'll be fun.

I don't think so? My Eurosport schedule says the live broadcast will start at 8:00 a.m and will take 3 hours so it seems they're going to broadcast the whole thing. That's 6 hours ahead of Europe (+1GMT) and it was 7 hours ahead of Europe today.

ETA: I checked to make sure and no, Shanghai doesn't do the time change.

Awesome, thank you. So that's 8am CET then. Yay I get to lie in.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Awesome, thank you. So that's 8am CET then. Yay I get to lie in.

That's 8 a.m CEST actually because it starts tomorrow so it's like 7 a.m CET... Umm I think...

Lol, it's good that you brought it up because I would have forgotten and slept over the first hour of the gala!

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
British Eurosport will air the gala live for 3 hours. CBC will live-steam it, and air it on TV in prime-time on Sunday.

doze

On the Ice
the most important prayer circle will have to do with this stream not being geo-blocked. Everyone pray!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
sorry but i missed the time? anyone knows local time for gala?

It was in the first post of the thread - 1400.

1700 my time, which is just - sigh. There are just too many sports on today.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It was in the first post of the thread - 1400.

1700 my time, which is just - sigh. There are just too many sports on today.

thanks :cheer: 2 am here... might watch if i can't sleep... gala is the part i like the least :) :dance: but it's the part where the judges don't interfere ;) HAHA

andromache

Record Breaker
I've had a crazy weekend of sleep deprivation anyway so might as well stay up tonight for the gala before Worlds fever is over for the year!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
me 2,... I am basically sleeping walking through everything now, including post on this board.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I've had a crazy weekend of sleep deprivation anyway so might as well stay up tonight for the gala before Worlds fever is over for the year!

Yup, waiting to see Liza's red dress at the gala to wake me up. ;)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Does Hola work with the isu stream?

It used to, but not anymore. Please download ZenMate (basically the same thing as Hola, it's a safe plug-in) & set your country to Hong Kong. That has been working :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Finally an event I can watch live from start to finish. Thank you for it being Sunday morning 8 am, and thank you Eurosport.