2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29

lady_bee

Medalist
Say Something:love:! I love the song.
I think he is not the only one who skate to the song. I can't remember which pair/dancers.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Radio already? She's so pretty :love:

Yeah I was surprised to see her so early. Gracie (4th) & Ashley (5th) are after her. Zijun (9th) makes more sense, since it is China.

eta: but gala orders are usually strange to me, lol.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Phew I haven't missed much...although Flo does seem like a random pick! It was a really lovely ex though, never would have pegged Flo as the power ballad type.

And Radio's costume was so cute!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
She still looks off but a lot better than her pale self during competition.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Aww, that was over too soon. But Lena needs the rest. She still looks a bit under the weather.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
How did I just know Eurosport would go to commercials during a skate. *skips to the livestream as backup for those rare moments*

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
How did I just know Eurosport would go to commercials during a skate. *skips to the livestream as backup for those rare moments*

Well, 19th place Ice Dancers were a perfect time for a break. I'm sure we won't miss anything really good.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, 19th place Ice Dancers were a perfect time for a break. I'm sure we won't miss anything really good.

Aww they were quite good I thought! Needed time to get their lifts into position, but they looked really good while holding them. :p

Gotta put break in somewhere though I suppose!