Team U.S.A Fan Page | Golden Skate

Team U.S.A Fan Page

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*crosses fingers* Max and Jason, Max and Jason, Max and Jason...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Japan usually means Jeremy. Or there's no chance he will be invited?

I believe there were a few tweets from Jeremy not long ago that hinted very strongly there's no WTT for him. Which kinda sucks because my original team before that was Max and Jeremy. Like last time.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Not impossible that USFS would think outside of the box -- and go with Karen Chen, for example.

For 2012 WTT, USFS sent Gracie Gold, who was the reigning U.S. junior champ and who had just won the silver at 2012 junior worlds.
2012 WTT was Gracie's first senior competition ever.

So I'd say that all bets are off for the ladies and men .. esp. given that the Olympics are not until 2018.

*crosses fingers* Max and Jason, Max and Jason, Max and Jason...

My fingers also are crossed for Max/Jason ... or Max/Josh ... or Josh/Jason ... or ... :hopelessness:

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Awww karne and golden411 will be thrilled. From your mouth to USFS gods ears!!

mylifeback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Awesome roster and so glad Max is on the team. His free skate at US Nats was so amazing!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Holy trinity of fan power, then. :)

I'm happy Max gets another opportunity to show his stuff. And to see Jason's programs one last time.

I'm happy that USFSA is not sending Max a "go away" message. If they are sending him to WTT, it is hopefully a good sign that they are still supportive and the Max wants to keep good. Good all around. Plus Max and Jason are plenty cute together, we should have some new material for the bromance thread soon.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am happy for Max! I was hoping that Adam would be chosen but I have a soft spot for Max too.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Finally! At least USFSA wasn't waiting until tomorrow. Glad Max is going, good for him. I think this is a strong team that has the potential to bring it and either be 1st or 2nd.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I'm happy that USFSA is not sending Max a "go away" message. If they are sending him to WTT, it is hopefully a good sign that they are still supportive and the Max wants to keep good. Good all around. Plus Max and Jason are plenty cute together, we should have some new material for the bromance thread soon.

:agree: And now we do the dance of joy!

So happy for Max :yay:!! And for karne and for Max's many supporters: Stitch, Mrs. P, and everyone :).

Bro hugs all around :cool:.
And respect/appreciation to Josh, Adam, and Jeremy for their contributions to Team USA this year.

Do we think that Ashley will captain Team USA again??

And ... dare ;) we hope for more blogging and Instagramming from Jason?

noskates

Record Breaker
US WTT participants

Didn't see this posted anywhere.

LADIES
Gracie Gold
Ashley Wagner

MEN
Max Aaron
Jason Brown

PAIRS
Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim