Team China Fan Page | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Team China Fan Page

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
they are at race with team France for best cheerleaders! Sui and Han are so funny and amazing with all those flags and masks and they seem really close with Zijun, it was great :laugh: really loving their spirit

sonora

On the Ice
I have a soft spot for Han Yan and I still wait for him to skate 2 clean programs back to back. He is so... not chinese:)) in both the good way (very, very artistic and interesting) and the bad way (losing concentration). I really hoped he would sneak on the world podium this year. Go Han Yan and Sui&Han!

I am liking Han Yan's skating more and more. He's got great SS and gorgeous jumps, but his spins are not among the best. His presentation can also be polished a lot more. I really want to see he becomes a world champion.

Talking about "Chinese" style - I hope to see one day he can bring up a program with some martial arts elements!

mnm464

On the Ice
I love Team China's enthusiasm in the KnC, so adorable with the hats!!! I have never really watched the Chinese ID team until tonight and I thought that they had some good skills, although I'd like to see more powerful music for the SD. No harm no foul, just my preference. Zijun had a beautiful skate. Her spin positions are to die for-not literally ofc!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
where is that K&C , any link please !!!
I saw that photo. with sui wearing the Crown but Han with tiara. it was hilarious and EPIC!!!
I wanna see the KC. please!

pandatours

On the Ice
While I have really grown to like Meagan and Eric, I LOVE Sui/Han and I'm so pleased they managed to place 1st in the SP. Stray Cat Strut has really gotten better throughout the year and I think winning silver at worlds has done wonders for their confidence.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
where is that K&C , any link please !!!
I saw that photo. with sui wearing the Crown but Han with tiara. it was hilarious and EPIC!!!
I wanna see the KC. please!

Ahh I'm looking for this as well. Someone uploaded it on YT but then took it down :(

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
In case anyone's interested, translation:
Sui: (as Zijun tries to place the tiara on her) "I'm the king."
Zijun: "I'm the rabbit superhero!"
Hongbo (?): (to S/H) "You two have it backwards."
Sui: "I'm the queen."*
Han: "Okay, okay, I'll be the queen."

*Chinese term that literally means "female king," indicating a queen who rules, rather than just the king's wife

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
In case anyone's interested, translation:
Sui: (as Zijun tries to place the tiara on her) "I'm the king."
Zijun: "I'm the rabbit superhero!"
Hongbo (?): (to S/H) "You two have it backwards."
Sui: "I'm the queen."*
Han: "Okay, okay, I'll be the queen."

*Chinese term that literally means "female king," indicating a queen who rules, rather than just the king's wife

:rofl: i am loving them more and more