FCSp
StSq
LSp

Okay skate, she looks pleased

SP: 31.38+27.45 = 58.83, 1st (out of 5)

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Despite the slight mistake, Zijun looked so happy out there performing. I hope she brings more of this to the LP as well.

Sui is now decked out with an entire mane of flags. :laugh:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Off topic, but:

I grew up in the southern U.S., and I don't remember this part?? An older married woman being referred to as Miss ___?

What I do remember about the south is that it is not uncommon for very young girls -- kiddies -- to be referred to as Miss Sally and Miss Mary, etc., in certain situations.

Really? Where did you grow up? That's the opposite as I've experienced in AL. Here your parent's friends were always Miss so-and-so. I'm Miss (RuffledGrouse) to my friend's children. Even as an adult, you might still call elderly woman Miss. Dialect differences are really fascinating to me.

On topic- Good job, Zu!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Not perfect, but could have been worse. I wonder if she ever catches a streak of consistency?

PCS 27.45? Should be higher.:frown:

GO MAE!

Last edited:

lady_bee

Medalist
Go Mae!
You are the reason why I decided to buy the ticket for the day after tomorrow!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I took it as I general team spirit thing. Do people use it as a birthday song? I mostly remember the song from the club scene in the film Chasing Amy. I did enjoy her layback spin :clap:

Probably was intended like that. It's just that I remember a children's TV programme where that song was sung whenever it was somebody's birthday.

How many flags does Sui Wenjing need?! :laugh: That was hilarious all those flags sticking out of her coat! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mae Berenice MEITE (FRA)

Music: Hosanna performed by Soweto Gospel Choir; The Groove You Liked (Mala Dub) by Savanj Rooms; Freedom

Off-white sparkly dress

3T+3T - strong
3F - fall
LSp
2A - hangs on, step out quickly
FCSp
CCoSp3p
StSq - bit sluggish

Not her best, she looked tired.

SP: 27.55+25.51-1.00 = 52.06, 5th (out of 6)

Last edited:

firal

Record Breaker
Is Amodio the only male skater who is still in the kiss and cry? He obviously doesn't need warming-up...