2015 World Team Trophy Short Dance Apr 16 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Short Dance Apr 16

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Wang/Liu are actually quite the charismatic team. :) Interesting how they have a bigger height difference than some Chinese pairs. :laugh:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
The Japanese are so polite people, caring with their fans for some fresh air for their teammates. :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The team KnC is back! :clap:

That is what I love about the WTT. You get to see the team camaraderie.

And some of the antics are very entertaining. Remember Ksenia Monko (and her cat's paws) at the last WTT...

Plus, we get to find out some things we didn't previously know about the skaters, such as who wears glasses off the ice. We just saw that Ami Koga does. And at the last WTT, we found out that Cheng Peng does as well (and she really suits them too!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist
Plus, we get to find out some things we didn't previously know about the skaters, such as who wears glasses off the ice. We just saw that Ami Koga does. And at the last WTT, we found out that Cheng Peng does as well (and she really suits them too!)

true ^^

I think Jason Brown will give a boost to team USA this year! He's so funny!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
So what do you think are the purpose of Cizeron's suspenders? They're white, so I doubt they're for decoration, but they can't actually be holding his pants up. Can they?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
It seems like nobody can twizzle today. Well, except the Reeds, who promptly messed up the steps instead. :slink:

Edges and speed were, of course, incredible from P/C.

So what do you think are the purpose of Cizeron's suspenders? They're white, so I doubt they're for decoration, but they can't actually be holding his pants up. Can they?
To prevent fangirls from ripping them off? (Apologies if this is forum-inappropriate)

Last edited:

zebobes

Final Flight
Madison and Evan both looked a little nervy in the warmup... they aborted their twizzles in the middle when they started stumbling, and they almost fell out of a lift. It will be interesting to see how they do.

P/C don't look thrilled with their performance... they are probably exhausted.

alebi

Medalist
It seems like nobody can twizzle today. Well, except the Reeds, who promptly messed up the steps instead. :slink:

Edges and speed were, of course, incredible from P/C.

To prevent fangirls from ripping them off? (Apologies if this is forum-inappropriate)

LOL.... I had the same idea... :slink::biggrin:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Madison and Evan both looked a little nervy in the warmup... they aborted their twizzles in the middle when they started stumbling, and they almost fell out of a lift. It will be interesting to see how they do.

P/C don't look thrilled with their performance... they are probably exhausted.

I think everyone is exhausted. It makes me wonder if the entire competition is going to be like this. The team KnC might be the only worthwhile watching :laugh:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Well, at this point it's a lot of competing and a lot of commuting, so no wonder skaters are tired.