2015 World Team Trophy Pairs SP Apr 17 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Pairs SP Apr 17

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I was honestly more scared for Eric due to his sickness, but he was steely today

good 3Lz

samson

Medalist
thanks for the suggestions and help! it's still not working for me. I'm tweeting my complaints to icenetwork with the #wtt15... I was tempted to also use #refund but haven't gotten there... yet ;)

Maybe if we tweet our complaints they'll be more inclined to act on them? Also I mentioned how weird it is to have customer service only open during hours when the majority of figure skating event aren't happening i.e. EST standard business hours. Maybe I'm asking a lot, but I'm also paying a lot.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is it just me or does the stream constantly pause to load? Its not very good quality either...

I'm on the ISU stream, and have had no problems at all. Brilliant quality and no coughing or spluttering.

So, if you are watching it too, then I would recomment re-starting your computer and/or clearing your temporary internet files between segments.

But not yet. We have Mascots On Ice!!!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
thanks for the suggestions and help! it's still not working for me. I'm tweeting my complaints to icenetwork with the #wtt15... I was tempted to also use #refund but haven't gotten there... yet ;)

Maybe if we tweet our complaints they'll be more inclined to act on them? Also I mentioned how weird it is to have customer service only open during hours when the majority of figure skating event aren't happening i.e. EST standard business hours. Maybe I'm asking a lot, but I'm also paying a lot.

I don't have a twitter, but I will definitely write them a strongly worded letter. Twitter is the better option, though. Public shaming might get their rear in gear ;)

lyndichee

Medalist
Glad to see that D/R are behind S/H, that definitely wasn't a good skate. Normally they also have great unison on the sbs spins but today it just wasn't good.

ranjake

Final Flight

I don't tweet- trying to call (no answer) emailing several times. It IS a lot of $$ for my budget as well- this is a present I give myself, and I don't take it lightly- it's really unacceptable- but I never have a good stream with them, even. IN has been very frustrating for me this year.

ozmodiar

On the Ice

Well mine finally worked for some reason. I cleared everything again and signed in which is no different than what I did before but this time the video loaded.

Just in time to watch this panda skating around.

samson

Medalist
Ok, icenetwork just tweeted they are aware of the feed issue and it has been resolved. Is that true for anyone struggling? Mine still doesn't work. :drama:

(sorry for hijacking the thread - just trying to get to the bottom of this so I can participate in the real conversation!)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The judges actually got it right? :shocked:

...and that makes S/H the first team all season to beat D/R, in any segment. That's right, S/H--not S/K, not K/S, not P/T. :biggrin: To think people dismissed them after 4CC for an invalidated spin...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well mine finally worked for some reason. I cleared everything again and signed in which is no different than what I did before but this time the video loaded.

Just in time to watch this panda skating around.

Whatever you do, don't close it! You might not be able to get back in. Just leave it open for the rest of the events

ranjake

Final Flight
Ok, icenetwork just tweeted they are aware of the feed issue and it has been resolved. Is that true for anyone struggling? Mine still doesn't work. :drama:

(sorry for hijacking the thread - just trying to get to the bottom of this so I can participate in the real conversation!)

let me go check...

Yes! mine is working! Thanks for your twitter action! and I hope it begins working for you!

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm so happy for Sui and Han (definitely going to re-watch this after work) - as someone mentioned there, they're future king and queen of pairs skating for me, this season was a real challenge for them, but they showed tons of character and determinations in polishing these elements, presentations and connection. Hope next season (with some eventual comeback from Tatiana and Maxim and returning of Ksenia and Fedor) they'll stay on the top

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
The judges actually got it right? :shocked:

...and that makes S/H the first team all season to beat D/R, in any segment. That's right, S/H--not S/K, not K/S, not P/T. :biggrin: To think people dismissed them after 4CC for an invalidated spin...

I think Duhamel said something like 'we finally lost something' in the K&C.

Caustica

Final Flight
Huh, that 3LzTh from D/R looked like an inside edge to me... unless it was supposed to be a flip... I don't remember their entry, lol.
EDIT: It was a 3FTh

And wow, look at all those zamboni machines! So many :O Unless they're not zamboni machines. They look kind of small. But then what could they be?

Last edited:

samson

Medalist
let me go check...

Yes! mine is working! Thanks for your twitter action! and I hope it begins working for you!

hooray for you!!! now go watch dat panda!! I'm gonna keep tweeting... whoever is tweeting for icenetwork right now is very short with their words...