2015 World Team Trophy Free Dance Apr 17 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Free Dance Apr 17

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Clean skate relative to their World's performance! A standing ovation!

I think this was the best they ever performed it, personally. His smiling throughout... :love:

And her face!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Too bad the twizzles went out of sync again, but by the second half, the program flowed so seamlessly that the error didn't seem to matter as much.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Haha, their teammates were trying to copy their first lift in the K&C!

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Well, the Worlds performance was more emotional, although it still was beautiful. And obviously they have to do something with their twizzles too.

I think the score is a bit too high for that again. No real hope for Weaver/Poje to beat them in the FD.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
They started it a bit tense - especially Guillaume (maybe he was pissed the speaker keeps calling him Jerome), but after the twizzles they were amazing once again.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well, the Worlds performance was more emotional, although it still was beautiful. And obviously they have to do something with their twizzles too.

I think the score is a bit too high for that again. No real hope for Weaver/Poje to beat them in the FD.

I would not rule Canadians out of winning this - after sb in SD they'll probably let it loose and give their all, it could paid off for them and they could break this 110 border (hope for it)

Last edited: