2015 World Team Trophy Free Dance Apr 17 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Free Dance Apr 17

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Oh my... They just had a Stolbova/Klimov moment (though thankfully not a S/K reaction, so far). It was going so well too....

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Poje needs to switch back to that short sleeve costume. Shows off his muscular arms. ;)

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
:sarcasm: Some time ago people had to go clean to get that score. Oh well, this season's scores are out of this world...

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
What happened with the score on the first step sequence? I thought they were flying on it more than ever. Didn't see any major problems, but probably I didn't look closely enough.

Last edited:

samson

Medalist
you know considering the fall, that was a great score for Chock and Bates. I'm curious to do the math with the protocol cause I wouldn't be surprised that if they got their typical level and base GOE on that footwork if they would have gone hear if not passed their personal best

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Looks like it won't be enough, from the tech score...

But I must say, with every watch, I have newfound appreciation for the program. It doesn't have the seamless beauty of P/C's, but the musical timing, changes in tempo, intricacy of the dance... Just superb. :love:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
a wish for season: can the Canadian skaters move away from 4 Seasons next year?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
even with W/P's second placing, their proximity to P/C says that they're not giving up! Wea/Po, fighting!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Aww. There goes Team Canada's chances for a medal. Ah well, W/P skated really well and still have much to be proud of. :dance:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
But I must say, with every watch, I have newfound appreciation for the program. It doesn't have the seamless beauty of P/C's, but the musical timing, changes in tempo, intricacy of the dance... Just superb. :love:
This.

Well, they didn't win, but it is still a great score, and at least they beat Chock/Bates soundly here again proving that Worlds was just an accident.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
More mascot skating!!! :cheer:

YMCA this time!!! :laugh:

ZOOM IN, PLEASE!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Wow, P/C were magical as at Worlds. I think W/P were a little sharper on their elements than P/C, but the French totally had the it factor in their program. The start of W/P's FD is unfortunately not the greatest at getting me in the mood of it.

Too bad C/B had that fall.. the program was going great otherwise. Although still it feels kinda off for them overall compared to the passion seen in the French and Canadians.