2015 World Team Trophy Pairs FS Apr 18 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Pairs FS Apr 18

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It's a total stab in the dark, but is there a possibility that there was a clock change somewhere last night that has led to the ISU timers thinking that they had to kick into action an hour later than the time the competitions actually start?

Either way, it is VERY annoying!!! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

One would think there would be a live human being somewhere keeping an eye on things...or is that not in the budget?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Yes it is...sorry...I didn't notice at first. I saw it on the twitter and didn't realized it is SP. Maybe someone will post FP on youtube later.

That's okay. My original compliment stands: you're still more on the ball than the ISU techies

ranjake

Final Flight
Maybe I'm extra demanding, but after last night, I was hoping they would've checked with the host before right NOW! GRRRRRR!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I guess we might see the 2nd group? *sigh*

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
One would think there would be a live human being somewhere keeping an eye on things...or is that not in the budget?

This is the ISU we are talking about. Of course they don't have the budget for something sensible like that!

Only 17 minutes left until we find out if the stream will kick into life...

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think the ISU/broadcast just screwed up the start time. Wed it was 11:15 PDT, yesterday it was 12:00 PDT, today they started at 11:15 PDT but for some reason the broadcasters went with 12:00.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Last scored:
Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA
Technical Elements 54.43
Program Components 55.88
Deductions 1.00
Segment Score 109.31
Current Rank in Free Skating 1
Overall Score 109.31
Current Overall Rank 1

Caustica

Final Flight
Haha... you mean a 46.87 isn't good score for a free program that hadn't even finished yet?

It was actually 88.42.

Haha, I recognised the costumes :)

According to the strange countdown on the ISU stream, it will start showing at around 55 minutes past the hour... Which means it should go on in time to see Kavaguti/Smirnov (the final three).