2015 World Team Trophy Mens FS Apr 17 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Mens FS Apr 17

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Also... Romain Ponsart... :love:

I mean, Ponsart/Guillaume/Florent/Brian/Morgan... France should just make a calendar of their male skaters, lol.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Recycled costume #2 for Max, and this one is the former Carmen costume, which makes me...nervous.

Also, the tech panel are wearing crazy hats. WHY IS THIS NOT SOME KIND OF PERMANENT RULE?

I don't think getting a new costume for Max when this season hasn't even ended is a big worry for him. I remember Yulia didn't even have her new LP costume ready for CoC this season in November!

But it is kind of funny that he's using the same costume for his last routine where he tried to go with 'artsy' music like this one.

---

Re: the skater on now... pit stains are always so distracting. :slink:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
oh, Max Aaron and Black Swan? Is this an entirely new FP for him?! This should be interesting...

Yes. Also by Phillip Mills, who did that gorgeous Nessun Dorma short for him.

I don't think getting a new costume for Max when this season hasn't even ended is a big worry for him.

Oh yes, my concern was on the same level as yours - the Carmen costume, I hope it's not jinxed.

Speaking of costumes, why is Nan Song wearing a cardigan?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
No worries. I don't particular like him, but I just put his name down because he was the 5th ranked guy from worlds who wasn't from these 6th countries. I just like it to be a more 'fuller' competition if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I do like Misha Ge's idea of an extra team for the "miscellaneous" countries...esp. since the ones from smaller feds could probably use the money most of all.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The men's competition just doesn't seem very interesting without some the men of the other countries not here: Fernandez, Ten, Ge, Brezina, Bychenko, etc.

:thumbsup:

Bychenko seems like a very nice man, but I think he is one of the most boring skaters around...sorry. Brezina is usually just ok to me (it would be different if he could ever skate clean, maybe).

No worries. I don't particular like him, but I just put his name down because he was the 5th ranked guy from worlds who wasn't from these 6th countries. I just like it to be a more 'fuller' competition if you know what I mean.

:cry:

Nah, I'm playing. :laugh:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nan SONG (CHN)

Music: Sarabande Suite by Yoav Goren

Grey cardigan, white shirt, black pants

4T+2T
3A - (almost) hand down
3Lo
CSSp
FCSp
3A+2T<< - turnout
3Lz - hands down, foot down
3S - hangs on
2Lz*+2T*+2Lo* - third double toe
StSq
3T
ChSt
CCoSp3p

Far from his best, but he stayed on his feet. But quite sluggish, and messy jumps

FS: 62.05+62.94 = 124.99, 1st (out of 1)

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
a little offtop there - I observed that @gravy user will hit a 1000 posts veeery soon :), congrats, that's some achievement I think

ETA - and 3000 posts soon for @CaroLiza_fan :cheer:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Recycled costume #2 for Max, and this one is the former Carmen costume, which makes me...nervous.

When you wrote this, I just thought about Federica Testa wearing Anna Cappellini's old dress this season.

I know they are from the same part of Italy and have probably been friends since they were youngsters, but I still find it a bit strange to get my head around seeing somebody else in the red dress that Anna made her own.

At least with Max it is his own costumes he is wearing.

Also, the tech panel are wearing crazy hats. WHY IS THIS NOT SOME KIND OF PERMANENT RULE?

Mmmmm. Intersting idea. It would add a bit of humour for us, but I can't see them going for it!

Well, a lot of people are saying that the judgung is a joke, so this would just confirm it for them...

CaroLiza_fan

Rissa

Record Breaker
I love how the audience loves everybody. They certainly seemed to cheer for Nan.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Romain PONSART (FRA)

Music: Inception (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

White/grey ombre blouse, black pants

3A - solid!
3Lz+2T
2A
CSSp
StSq
3A+REP - twofoot, stepout
3Lz - hand down, stepout
3Lo
2A - turnout
FCSp
3F+1Lo+3S - e, hangs on, at least 3S<
CCoSp3p
ChSt

Some messy jumps, but he seems pleased

FS: 56.75+63.86 = 120.61 (PB), 2nd (out of 2)

Last edited: