2015 World Team Trophy Mens FS Apr 17 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Mens FS Apr 17

GF2445

Record Breaker
A judge gave Kovtun 4.50 for transitions at worlds.....he's in a similar range today.
There are skaters who finished between 10th-24th at worlds who have better transitions than him

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Maxim KOVTUN (RUS)

Music: Exogenesis Symphony by Muse

Blue print/black piping shirt, black pants

4S
2T
4S+3T
CSSp
StSq
3A+1Lo+3S - hand down, foot down
3Lz+2T
3S - hand down, foot down
2A
ChSt
2A
CCoSp3p
FUSp

A pops and some shaky landings, but still solid for him.

FS: 79.69+79.22 = 158.91, 1st (out of 5)

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hi guys. I'm from the Phils and I'm new here. hehe this is my first post! But i've been reading posts here for a loooong time. Anyway ISU doesn't seem to have a live streaming of wtt? Where can i watch? Thanks! : )

hello, welcome here, post often, post long :)

here link posted initially by @CaroLiza_fan:

Here is the link for the ISU stream:

http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesu...isu/index.html

If it doesn't work on it's own, try using ZenMate on it (Hola doesn't work for the ISU Stream any more).

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
hi guys. I'm from the Phils and I'm new here. hehe this is my first post! But i've been reading posts here for a loooong time. Anyway ISU doesn't seem to have a live streaming of wtt? Where can i watch? Thanks! : )

The ISU does have a stream, because that's what I'm watching on. :biggrin:

http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/index.html

It might be geo-blocked where you are, though. If so, try installing ZenMate. it'll get you around the geo-blocking (our old favourite, Hola, doesn't get around it any more).

Hope this helps, and I hope you enjoy your time on here!

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

What? Yes, they do. http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/index.html#

Missed Kovtun in favour of Sir Jack doco (now finished) but I'm guessing from the TES box, it didn't go well.

Oh cripes Max time. *bites fingernails*

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
And the bizarre costumes continue (at least Florent's seemed to have something to do with his music).

Skate wasn't bad though. The attempted technical content is impressive.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Tuned in just in time to see the last minute of Maxim, he must have done better than Worlds since he's not looking like someone kicked his dog.

Off topic, but this ice skating arena always confuses me, what's the deal with the huge pipes in the wall? Whenever I see this arena on a Youtube video those things always distract me. :laugh:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
A judge gave Kovtun 4.50 for transitions at worlds.....he's in a similar range today.
There are skaters who finished between 10th-24th at worlds who have better transitions than him

I applaud that judge.

Kovtun gets bonus PCS for 1. having quads, 2. having a strong federation.

And he goes into the lead.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Is it me or was the applause for Maxim a bit tepid? Nan Song's much rougher skate seemed to be more in favor.