2015 World Team Trophy Ladies FS Apr 18 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Ladies FS Apr 18

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Any working live stream? Probably ISU, right?

Ladies FS Group 1 Warm-Up will be starting shortly (currently introducing oficials)

Here is the link for the ISU stream:

http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/index.html

If it doesn't work on it's own, try using ZenMate on it (Hola doesn't work for the ISU Stream any more).

Here's hoping there are no more mishaps like we had in the Men's SP and the Pairs FS...

CaroLiza_fan

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Has Kanako confirmed if she is retiring this year? This might be her last event.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Although it sounds horrible, I'm slightly hoping for the Russians to flop their program so the Americans get can 1-2 today. (Preferably Ashley first and Gracie second. ;) )

What a horrible thing to say! Why would anyone want skaters to flop their programs? :confused:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
She said she will continue.

Thanks! Hope she get better FS programs next year! I wonder if she may do another one that matches Hanyu's selection, will be funny if they pick the same one again. OMG what is Nam wearing? They are like so ready to party!

Last edited:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
OMG Japanese fans are cheering so loudly. And Jeremy Ten has a lovely costume :DAtmosphere is great. WTT is probably my favorite competition :)

firal

Record Breaker
It could be her expression, but same as the SP I could not find any joy in Zhao's skating...like she actually dislikes it