What are you listening to right now? | Page 11 | Golden Skate

What are you listening to right now?

LRK

Record Breaker

Layback11

Record Breaker
Yulia and Sima's FS music (Leningrad by William Joseph) just came on my Pandora so I'm listening to that.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
(Ring Out) Solstice Bells - in honor of the first full day of winter - Jethro Tull

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Radetsky March (from the New Year's Concert in Vienna), & clapping along in the traditional parts!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1X8ieSjOM

Roumanian Rhapsody No 1 - George Enesco
Best version conducted by Segiu Celibidache performed by the Roumanian Radio Orchestra in the 1960's - hence the dated quality, B & W film... Conductor's podium antics are fun to see but so serious too b/c he literally pulled this performance out of the orchestra. Someone commented that Roumanian dictator Nicolai Ceausescu was possibly in the audience at the time.. Gulp!!

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I have very narrow tastes in music...Sarah Brightman, Celtic music and Celtic Woman, Music from the Hearts of Space, Kitaro, Andean music...other than that, a bit of Broadway and a bit of Folk.....
If I never heard another country western or rock song again, I would die a happy person

dna5019

Final Flight
I have very narrow tastes in music...Sarah Brightman, Celtic music and Celtic Woman, Music from the Hearts of Space, Kitaro, Andean music...other than that, a bit of Broadway and a bit of Folk.....
If I never heard another country western or rock song again, I would die a happy person

I love Celtic music! What are some of your favorite artists? :)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I love Celtic music! What are some of your favorite artists? :)

Joanie Madden, Enya, and of course any Irish music by Celtic Woman....but I really cant say I like one person or group much more than another....its kind of the individual songs and the way they are done....for instance, some of the songs from "Outlander" are wonderful....
Riverdance has some very nice work......go Jason!

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
https://youtu.be/W6cp9FakTlo

No idea why or how this happened but I keep listening to this song and it puts me in a really good mood. I don't understand french enough to even know what she is saying :slink:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
People in the NE corridor may know Ryan Montbleau more than most but he's been touring the country for years. I've seen him on multiple occasions with my first time being in NYC a few years backs. Since then I've kept an eye on this guy. He is amazing.

http://youtu.be/ANpxz-LnN1w

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
People in the NE corridor may know Ryan Montbleau more than most but he's been touring the country for years. I've seen him on multiple occasions with my first time being in NYC a few years backs. Since then I've kept an eye on this guy. He is amazing.

http://youtu.be/ANpxz-LnN1w

He is brand new to me but definitely now on my watch list... I like his style and songs that relate to real life like this one. Also LOVE 'Ghosts'!

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I have been listening a lot to the last album of Grimes recently.
And since yesterday I had a relapse into Regina Spektor again. I really hope she comes back w new music. Especially the genious next door and the call are on a loop for me atm:eek::

also i listened to Bite by Troye Sivan. Very good song. And now I am obsessed with the thought of someone skating to it. Like Papadakis and Cizeron and they bite each other at the end!!:biggrin::devil: