What are you listening to right now? | Page 9 | Golden Skate

What are you listening to right now?

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sam.. "Doors" and "Excuses" have a definite appealing retro feel. I can totally see JB skating to the latter! My Beagle Charli likes both (but he really likes most music! ow ow ow ow ow ow ohhh)! Hah!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love Jethro Tull! My snowboard buddy listens to JT every time before we go snowboarding. It's funny because they'll get stuck in his head and if we do a multiple hour hike to the summit he'll be humming them the whole time. Me I'm just trying to breath at any altitude over 11,000 ft. Sometimes I'll take a two minute break and not have the strength to say my name :laugh:

I spent the whole day under sunshine with my headphones on. I really like the Paper Kites but this song became the theme today with quite a few reloads as the day went on. Sometimes music can just capture the mood of an adventure. The way the wind feels on your face and the warm heat of the sun as you find yourself more attentive than usual to your surroundings. Today it was this song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wMkfqWQLZaM

Last edited:

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Sam -- Paper Kites... Perfect for a sparkling fall day like today. Know what you mean about music that circles in your mind when joy takes over ... Walked my dog for hours today and I let him choose the path .. Have never heard of Paper Kites so thank you .. Lovely.
A YouTube poster said OBC reflected Ian Anderson's more sensitive side.. I like most of JT stuff - mind you, I said most NOT all (chuckle)..

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sam -- Paper Kites... Perfect for a sparkling fall day like today. Know what you mean about music that circles in your mind when joy takes over ... Walked my dog for hours today and I let him choose the path .. Have never heard of Paper Kites so thank you .. Lovely.
A YouTube poster said OBC reflected Ian Anderson's more sensitive side.. I like most of JT stuff - mind you, I said most NOT all (chuckle)..

Another Tull fan here! It must be Ian Anerson's flute playing that does it for me!

Currently listening to a Tony Bennett Duets CD

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
With Lady Gaga I hope ??! Awesome..

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With Lady Gaga I hope ??! Awesome..

She's on one of the tracks with him. Others who duet with him on this CD (Tony Bennett - Duets II) include Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Buble, Natalie Cole ...

dna5019

Final Flight
Beyond the Sky (Japanese version) by Sarah Alainn from the Xenoblade Chronicles OST. So pretty...:love:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just can't stop listening to Chvrches: Leave a Trace

I do however feel the need to confess that I'm totally obsessed with Lauren in a completely normal way :p

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A Best of James Bond CD (50 years of Bond, from 2012, before Skyfall was released) - lots of great Bond theme songs, most of which I know from before, a few new ones for me.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
iluvtodd: Shirley Bassey Goldfinger.. Best Bond song ever... got the Tony Bennett CD for listening in the car... Enjoying it very much. I listen to ALL music posts on GS .. the second reason I love it here other than FS, that and all posters who are so informative as well as entertaining..

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
elbkup, I borrowed that CD from the public library - a great find! :cheer:

The Yentl soundtrack