Polina Tsurskaya | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

The Finn

Record Breaker
Polina has replaced Alisa F at JGP Estonia. It seems Polina will skate at the 5th and 6th event.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
So Polina is listed as a substitute for the JGP in Japan, Russia and Slovenia, but not a confirmed participant.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Polina will skate at the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th events. That is what the official entry lists of these events say anyway.

Polina replaced Alisa L at the JGP Russia, so, that will be her 1st event. Her 2nd event will most likely be 7th event.

Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
If Polina's 1st JGP event will indeed be at the 4th event then I think this is great news because then Eteri must think that Polina is fully ready. Russia could have put Alina or Nastia at the 4th event instead of Polina if Eteri would have thought that Polina would have needed a bit more time or something but obviously there was no such need. In any case I will take this move as great news. Polina is ready. Can't wait for JGP Russia.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
If Polina's 1st JGP event will indeed be at the 4th event then I think this is great news because then Eteri must think that Polina is fully ready. Russia could have put Alina or Nastia at the 4th event instead of Polina if Eteri would have thought that Polina would have needed a bit more time or something but obviously there was no such need. In any case I will take this move as great news. Polina is ready. Can't wait for JGP Russia.

Exciting to hear! I miss her big jumps.

sneakers

Match Penalty
I want to see again those big jumps, maybe a quad and axel in the future if everything goes well.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Interesting music choice for the SP. From the interview we can see that she will turn into a "MAD ARTIST" who destroys her masterpiece, just like wildfire of Cersei.

Looking forward to see that program, may friday come quickly!!

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
If I'm not mistaken it's Light of the Seven. Saw it mentioned somewhere. Excellent piece imo
I thought some powerful track will be chosen but Im super excited
Cersei would be a great choice for her